Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dogman15 in topic Request artist tag aliases here

Dogman15
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
"[@Brokedownandmadeone":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4517266#post_4517266
)  
I think that's a good compromise that doesn't specifically call out their aliases.

"

[
@Exhumed Legume":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4517274#post_4517274
)  
You make an excellent point with your small font. (Something about the artist themselves pointing out their aliases on another website, for context.)
No reason given
Edited by Dogman15
Dogman15
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
"@Brokedownandmadeone":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4517266#post_4517266
I think that's a good compromise that doesn't specifically call out their aliases.

"@Exhumed Legume":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4517274#post_4517274
You make an excellent point with your small font.
No reason given
Edited by Dogman15