Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Brokedownandmadeone":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4431999#post_4431999
)  
It's a caching thing ... if I look logged off, I see the old view that you're seeing, too.

Give it some time ... these "caching lags" used to introduce an interesting twist in getting aliases done correctly, but staff now see the site uncached, so I can see the tags are in place. It'll just take a while for everything to catch up all the way to the edge.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Brokedownandmadeone":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4431999#post_4431999
It's a caching thing ... if I look logged off, I see the old view that you're seeing, too.

Give it some time ... these "caching lags" used to introduce an interesting twist in getting aliases done correctly, but staff now see the site uncached, so the tags are in place. It'll just take a while for everything to catch up all the way to the edge.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves