The 2020 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round four of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information.

Viewing last 10 versions of post by Derpy Whooves on Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Economist
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links

Site Moderator
Artist Concierge
"@Sunsper":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4346089#post_4346089
Because no one requested it. If I create that alias, then it looks like a lot of the artist:ri2k images violate the artist's DNP, so if I do that I'll just have to delete the images.

I'll ask the artist what they would like done.

And next time you would like to suggest an alias, please use "the proper format":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/2636074#post_2636074.

UPDATE: Artist is ok with it, so done. The DNP issues that resulted have all been dealt with.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Economist
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links

Site Moderator
Artist Concierge
Because no one requested it. If I create that alias, then it looks like a lot of the artist:ri2k images violate the artist's DNP, so if I do that I'll just have to delete the images.

And next time you would like to suggest an alias, please use "the proper format":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/2636074#post_2636074.

UPDATE: Artist is ok with it, so done. DNP issues dealt with
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Economist

Site Moderator
Artist Concierge

No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves

Back