Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hopen Way in topic Request artist tag aliases here

Hopen Way
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

🔥 le mayo 🔥
"[@Sunsper":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4258838#post_4258838
)  
Uh, the oc tag had nothing to do with that "pony" part. It's there only because "[IB source":](https://inkbunny.net/xerawrapspony) was found first, and no one had requested an alias before.

Are you sure about the OC's name, though? The tag seems to have been created by the artist herself. I don't have an FA account, so I can't see that link. People don't always refer to a character by the full name. %Not like we have to list 'em by the full name though.%
No reason given
Edited by Hopen Way
Hopen Way
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

🔥 le mayo 🔥
"@Sunsper":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/4258838#post_4258838
Uh, the oc tag had nothing to do with that "pony" part. It's there only because "IB source":https://inkbunny.net/xerawrapspony was found first, and no one had requested an alias before.

Are you sure about the OC's name, though? The tag seems to have been created by the artist herself. I don't have an FA account, so I can't see that link. People don't always refer to a character by the full name.
No reason given
Edited by Hopen Way