Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Request artist tag aliases here

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Barhandar":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/3097591#post_3097591) - Working. Proving to take longer than I thought - working through the combination of NSFW and SFW and looking for any comments from the artist themselves.

"

[
@Pyr0T3ck":](/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/3114140#post_3114140) - Done.

Work keeps calling me away - I'm going to have to take a break - I'll pick these up again Thursday.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Barhandar":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/3097591#post_3097591 - Working. Proving to take longer than I thought - working through the combination of NSFW and SFW and looking for any comments from the artist themselves.

"@Pyr0T3ck":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/3114140#post_3114140 - Done.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Barhandar":/tagging/request-artist-tag-aliases-here/post/3097591#post_3097591 - Working.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves