Rating tags general

Background Pony #4230
AFAIK, >>1923163 should be “safe” or at most “suggestive” - it’s the cover for an explicit comic, but it doesn’t itself contain explicit content. There was a short mention in the comments about that, but nothing came about. I’d do it myself but I’ve heard it’s good to get a second opinion on big rating shifts.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

>>2799840 (safe) is a crop of >>2798179 (explicit) uploaded to DA by the artist. A very tiny bit of crotchboob appears in the crop. I imagine this is still safe?
More importantly though… in trying to answer my question, I found >>1732749. This one was retagged by a mod from questionable to safe despite the “impossibly large” crotchboobs visible. This seems like it counts as “Extremely disproportionately large (hyper) body parts or features (such as fat)”. Why was this retagged?
Background Pony #FF98
Deletion reason: Rule #6: This thread's for discussing taggings, not complaining about mods
Background Pony #4230
I think this image should be Explicit since the fluid on the bolt tip in the crossbow looks like vaginal fluids.
Ahhh…that’s what I wasn’t noticing when I posted just prior.
It could just be, uh, poison? Saliva? >.>
Background Pony #4230
The ratings for this set of animations seem awry. The ones currently tagged “safe”, I would have thought would be “suggestive” due to the butt close-up view, even though clothed. The ones wearing bikinis and currently tagged “questionable” likewise seem like they should be “suggestive”. Right?
(the search exclusion is omitting two posts that are also part of this set but which are unquestionably “explicit” and “questionable” pun not intended, but acknowledged)
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Meanlucario
A little too ambiguous for Explicit. Questionable is possible, but I’m not super comfortable with it. One issue is that could easily be some form of lube (Suggestive), and makes little sense as like, Cadance having just masturbated with it given her lack of wetness on her legs.
@Background Pony #4230
Rerated the short shorts one, but I’ll do a review on the rest of the set.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Background Pony #4230
It’s definitely right on the border, and may end up being a rare “Grotesque, Semi-grimdark” case.
@Blissful690
Directly matches “hole-free shape with an outline” from the ratings guidelines, so that seems to be a pretty firm Questionable unless I’m missing something.
Background Pony #4230
@Blissful690
Directly matches “hole-free shape with an outline” from the ratings guidelines, so that seems to be a pretty firm Questionable unless I’m missing something.
This answer confuses me and it seems like I don’t understand that portion of the tag guidelines. I would have described the linked image as “a bare ponut in plain view = explicit”.
Background Pony #3E5E
I’ve just posted >>2819252 and rated it explicit, to be on the safe side. However, because it is mostly without context (probably a cropped preview from a bigger image, but this is not certain), I can’t positively identify what is dripping on her horn and face, what the hint of an object in front is (her hoof? something else?), and whether it’s solo, or offscreen character. Any further guidance or tagging improvements would be welcome.
Background Pony #4230
Right now >>2722354 is safe, is that correct?
If so, is there some tag that would denote the non-suggestive suggestiveness? lewd maybe?
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
Is this really suggestive? Seems like an overreaction
They aren’t being crushed in this image, just a picture of a bottom of a shoe and an “impending” crush
>>2821398
Also this, you don’t see anything but a (mostly) foot focus.. but not full..
>>2821826
These two don’t seem suggestive to me, idk
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide