The 2022 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round six of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information

Rating tags general

Brokedownandmadeone
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
>>2681667  
I made an Other report before on this image, stating the following:
Unsure if this should be tagged with questionable because of the obvious fetish content, or left suggestive due to lack of genitals. rating tag guidelines doesn’t cover non-nude/non-genital fetish content except in point 2 of questionable. Maybe needs a post in forums?
Fart fetish content isn’t covered either in visual or audio form. Two “close, but no cigar” points in guidelines are  
suggestive  
–Visible urination  
questionable  
–Bodily fluids or waste in sensual contact with the body (such as watersports, scat, or messy diapers)

I’d figure it’d fall under questionable much more often than not, because it would line up with a fetishized “waste” bodily function, but not in more joke-like scenarios. Maybe this?

questionable  
–Fart content, when it’s the focus of the media and/or when it’s involved in a sensual manner (like deriving pleasure from smelling or relieving themselves, or EFRO [Erotic Female Relieving Observerance; A very common fetish involving watching women fart, pee and poop, yet not in a hardcore/scat way.])

I can’t currently come up with other or better examples for the parentheses in a way to explain better the “focus” aspect without being redundant. Tried to somewhat match it up with the existing questionable point.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Snicky  
This is a bit tricky because there’s outside context, but what’s in the image is unclear; it’s similar to the flashback potion scene interpretations (which another staff member somewhat recently indicated were probably too easily rated Explicit). I’ll check with some other staff on the image (as well as the flashback potion stuff, which I’ve been putting off for a bit).  
As a sidenote, it it were very obviously cum, I think the image’s proper rating would be Questionable, not Explicit; the guidelines are in need of slight revision on that.

@Brokedownandmadeone  
Suggestive vs. Questionable is about whether something is merely sexualized or if it also is becoming a sort of sex act that’s highly sensual. Sexualizing something that’s itself fine thus is only Suggestive. The bit about bodily fluids/waste is supposed to deal with the extra factor of feeling them on yourself, so that something like being peed on is Questionable.  
Also, flipping between Safe and Questionable by context is generally a bad way to do ratings, due to the large difference between how the two are handled, and the ensuing difficulty of reasoning about them. I’d really rather the guidelines not reintroduce that sort of thing.
Background Pony #4230
Wanted to solicit a third opinion on >>2626926 because it’d be a rating change from explicit to suggestive AFAIK  
I agree with the commenter that it’s slowing “crotch cleavage” not a “frontgina”. It’s a theme also in other images by the artist.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Rainboom Dash  
These are a bit of a hassle even with ponies, in general they should be Suggestive when legs are spread (or a tail is raised) toward the viewer or an onlooking character, or when things get rather skimpy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide