Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Drahtknauel  
I think it’s a little too speculative, despite the posing and them being on the bed. They very well could just kiss and cuddle, which I think would fly in a G-rated movie, and thus should be within Safe. An immediate scene cut to imply sex would probably require PG, but the image doesn’t tell us what comes next, hence it being speculative.  
I’ll definitely have to check with some mods on this.

As a note on PG-13, it can get away with more than you might expect on short sex scenes, like in one of the Twilight movies where there’s a bit of humping and moaning and bed movement. PG-13 is roughly analogous to Questionable for our purposes.

@Blissful690  
Pretty sure it’s Safe. The dance movement itself isn’t that bad, and if she’s pantsless, we’re really just seeing a weird flat area, much like the anatomy of ponies in the show.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #B065  
Looks like a vulva cleavage to me. There’s little reason to have a line mid-pubis other than to denote the cleavage, unless you also run a midline through other parts of the body to keep tabs on symmetry, and there’s no sign of that being the case.
dzamie
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Hey Princess Luna, question about safe vs questionable in vore. I noticed you changed >>2629468 to get a safe rating and left >>2629469, the x-ray/internal version, as questionable. At first I thought that having an internal is sufficient/necessary to get the higher rating, but then I noticed that >>2610152 is also safe (changed from suggestive).

If (well, when) I submit more vore in the future, is there a decent rule of thumb (rule of hoof?) to go by as to when to tag it safe, suggestive, or questionable? I’m fine just taking a guess and letting you sort it out later, but it may be helpful to know for sure.
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Rainboom Dash  
Looks Explicit (or at the very least Questionable) to me.

@dzamie  
That’s for the stomach walls squeezing on the consumed party, not just any internal view. The idea is that something like this from Digimon, or this from Wander Over Yonder should be Safe-rated instead because there isn’t some kind of highly-sexual “stomach massage” going on, just normal cartoon shenanigans. Questionable is also used for certain similar things like tongues doing something pretty risque (>>1998530).  
Suggestive meanwhile is for if there’s a little something to sexualize things, like drool getting all over the prey during consumption (>>2610051), pushing against the full belly (>>2619784), or “hey look at my fatter butt” and gurgles and such (>>2598893). Suggestive also should be covering some internal view stuff where the stomach walls are dripping with fluids around the prey, but not really squeezing them (so >>2624527 should probably be Suggestive), but this is all part of a relatively recent ratings guidelines change, so it’ll take some time to get everything correct; I will note, however, that about 80% of vore uploads are following the new guidelines correctly.
dzamie
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Princess Luna  
So wouldn’t the safe external one I linked be Suggestive, or is it still Safe because Gallus is more resting his talons on his belly than pushing them in?  
Also, then, same-size vore with internals would always be at least questionable, right?
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@dzamie  
Yes, it’s not a heavy pushing. Not necessarily always, the Wander Over Yonder example is same size vore that’d be Safe, it’s mainly a matter of how internals interact with the characters; very realistic stuff would generally be Questionable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide