Rating tags general

saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Princess Luna  
I.e. the more it resembles a pair of human breasts in shape, arrangement, and proportion, the more likely it is to be treated like human breasts?
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@saby  
It’s a bit more specific than that; in general if you can’t identify it as boobs, it’s not going to be treated anywhere close to them.
Background Pony #4230
on tonight’s episode of, “what am I doing with my life”…

Could I get a second opinion whether this set of YCH results are currently correctly tagged “explicit”, or whether they’d just be “questionable”? It’s not clear1 to me whether the underwear is sufficiently see-through, or just a cameltoe.

1 Pun realized after the fact
Background Pony #4230
>>2555521t (merged)  
Not sure how I feel about tagging this one for the low-detail drawing on the sheet of paper.  
questionable, breasts, nipples, human, armpits, arm behind head  
Thoughts?
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
Currently tagged “questionable”. Even if they intended it to be a fetish thing, it looks like something you could see on the show. The shudderlines are around the lower body which might imply arousal with the blush but considering holding one’s breath takes some physical effort there’s nothing in here above safe IMO.

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

@saby  
Absolutely not questionable. At least for now, I’m going with suggestive because those lines and blush feel more like arousal than physical effort to me, and that on DA, this is titled “A bit of adrenaline~”.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

@Rainboom Dash  
>>1154154 You’re right that there’s visible urination, so it’s suggestive.

>>2574883 Yeah that’s urine. Given the context, I changed it to questionable.

On the last two, I changed the safe one to suggestive. The questionable one is more erotic, so I think that rating can stay.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Litrojia  
You’re overcomplicating things; the ratings guidelines are in this area at least pretty solid on how to approach this:  
  • Pee is soaking part of someone’s body or worn clothes? Questionable.  
  • No, but pee is visibly coming out or it looks sexualized? Suggestive.  
  • No? Safe, pee alone isn’t anything.  
    Now, the comic does make things hard because there’s urine pretty much everywhere and a lot of puddling involved (which can go from Safe to Questionable pretty easily). I’ll have to spend some time going over the images with tag mods.

I should also note “peegasm” stuff is likely to end up Suggestive, but that’s dependent on a guidelines change, so not something to take into account right now.
radpanic
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
Uploader tagged these as “suggestive” but they should really be “explicit”, right? These latex pants leave so little to the imagination, I literally thought the character wasn’t wearing any pants until I saw the tags.

𝗪𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑
Wireball - For supporting the site
Silver Supporter - For site supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Sapphire - For users who have donated to the site
Happy Derpy! -

Hmm, even though technically there’s nothing to see, is touching him on a bed in that position with those expressions safe or suggestive? I’m vacillating.

A couple of folks I talked to thought it might be more suitable for a PG-13 rating if it were in a movie just before a scene cut, given some of the things they’ve observed pre-teens being willing to try on based on things they’d seen on the screen.  
Not that they’re bad or wrong, just that parents wouldn’t want their kids getting into awkward social situations sooner than they need to.

I thought it was safe, then it occurred to me that the tag “foreplay” and/or “imminent sex” would probably fit.

It is rather suggestive of now being a good time to lock the door. ;)

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide