Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
The ratings guidelines have been updated. In terms of actual enforcement changes, there’s one big thing and a few minor things to expect:  
  • Fetish content dealt with in a more gradated manner (mainly this means stuff like tamer but clearly fetishized things will be Suggestive, as opposed to previously jumping certain things to Questionable while others stayed at Safe).  
  • “Suggestive eating” and the like should only be Suggestive, not Questionable.  
  • Things like anal beads (sex toys that aren’t very visually striking) should only be Suggestive, not Questionable.  
  • Insertions that aren’t sexual in nature won’t trigger Questionable.
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
@Princess Luna

So, I mostly upload inflation fetish and fat fetish content, and I’m not completely clear on how the updated guidelines would apply. Let me see if I have this straight:

• Inflation or fat pictures that aren’t too far removed from what’s already appeared in the show (character isn’t too huge, it’s presented as a joke rather than sensually) would be safe.

• Inflation or fat pictures that are presented sensually, but where the character isn’t “disproportionately large”, would be suggestive.

• Pictures of disproportionately fat or inflated characters would be questionable automatically.

Is that right?
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Rainboom Dash  
It’s uploader’s tagging so there’s no reason to expect it’s “seriously” explicit. To address your actual query, “sexual acts that aren’t actually sex” is a verbatim quote from the Questionable tag description so that seems perfectly appropriate.
saby
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
Male toplessness baffles me of late. The search topless male, solo, suggestive, (solo OR solo focus) gives a whole bunch of results that in my very own personal opinion show nothing racier than what one might expect to see on a beach or on a streetside advert any day of the week, rendered in levels of detail, style and focus that don’t seem fetishy at all.

(Not a comprehensive list of cases whose rating situation is less than solid, just trying to list some typical examples.)

Flirty but safe?

Fully clothed bottom, safe?

Totally covered bottom, safe?

A bit exaggerated but not too fetishy for safe? Looks about the same amount of detail we’d see on a generic superhero on the cover.

Typical clothing situation of a rock artist. Safe?

Just a wee bit farther than Angela Merkel. Obviously not proper for a dinner with state heads, but still safe?

Questionable due to obvious but non detailed genital outline? (More detailed than we’d see on an underwear ad, at least.)

Explicit due to covered but obvious and erect third leg?
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@saby  
Generally male chests shouldn’t even be considered for ratings unless the mammaries suddenly become rounded like a female’s.  
As for the last two images, both should be Questionable I think, there’s no reason that an erection would bump it up to Explicit.
Background Pony #F383
Rating?  
>>2477457t (merged)  
The uploader had it as suggestive at first, but that’s pretty clearly Fluttershy’s anus poking out from around her bikini bottom so I upped the rating to explicit for now just in case. Does that seem accurate?
saby
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Princess Luna  
True, just wanted to point those out for general educational purposes. Wasn’t certain whether the amount of anus-adjacent anatomy was going to warrant Explicit.
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Binkyt11  
I believe the idea is that the tentacles are somewhat genital-like in nature and thus the liquid dripping from them is rather sexual, but it’s not really something from the image’s context alone, so should just be Safe.
Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
So I’m seeing a mixture of diaper grinding images are questionable and explicit.. and I don’t see why some are questionable and some are explicit  
just seems like people are tagging randomly.. like this is explicit >>2480198 but then these are questionable >>1612564 >>1614651
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide