Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 10 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Site Administrator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
The ratings guidelines have been updated. In terms of actual enforcement changes, there's one big thing and a few minor things to expect:
- Fetish content dealt with in a more gradated manner (mainly this means stuff like tamer but clearly fetishized things will be Suggestive, as opposed to previously jumping certain things to Questionable while others stayed at Safe).
- "Suggestive eating" and the like should only be Suggestive, not Questionable.
- Things like anal beads (sex toys that aren't very visually striking) should only be Suggestive, not Questionable.
- Insertions that aren't sexual in nature won't trigger Questionable.
radpanic
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
@Princess Luna

So, I mostly upload inflation fetish and fat fetish content, and I'm not completely clear on how the updated guidelines would apply. Let me see if I have this straight:

- Inflation or fat pictures that aren't too far removed from what's already appeared in the show (character isn't too huge, it's presented as a joke rather than sensually) would be safe.

- Inflation or fat pictures that are presented sensually, but where the character isn't "disproportionately large", would be suggestive.

- Pictures of disproportionately fat or inflated characters would be questionable automatically.

Is that right?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Master Quest - Open Beta available now!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~