Rating tags general

radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
>>2364099

Can the mods weigh in? There’s debate in the comments about what the pic should be rated, and the rating tags have been swapped a few times already. Basically, do realistic cat nipples on a show-style griffon push the rating up to questionable? Or does the fact they aren’t emphasized or sexualized make for a lower rating?
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
@radpanic  
You really should just report the image; that said, it can’t be “safe” until the official content has nipples in it (because having explicit stuff in official content TOTALLY makes that particular explicit thing safe and officials can’t ever make a mistake…), the rules quite plainly say that low-detail nipples are “suggestive” at a minimum.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Napsack  
(Not mod.) Body parts being on fire for a while is something I could almost swear we’ve seen in the show. Nothing in the picture looks suggestive to me, and if it’s titillating to someone that’s on their personal kink and not really the suggestiveness of the image. Not sure if this should even be tagged any fetish. Would a still life of Rarity’s fancy shoe be taggable as “shoe fetish”?
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@radpanic  
Hmm, this is an odd case. I think for now I’ll say Questionable, but I’ll do some double checking to make sure that it’s a good idea to keep it that way after. It’s unlikely to go below Questionable because current guidelines use naughty bits like that as a way to dram firmer lines.

@Barhandar  
Officials can make mistakes about content inclusion, but it’s pretty clear they’ve made none with My Little Pony (unlike, say, Hercules or Animaniacs). Do note as well they were perfectly willing to edit an episode over a bit of controversy (Derpygate), so I’m pretty sure they would’ve made edits to things for later syndication if something was too sexual or such in FiM.  
G1 may be another matter, as times were different and it was much harder to correct things, but I really doubt anyone cared that they drew a realistic sheath on a bull while it was running:  

@Napsack  
No. Burning butts is a common Looney Tunes type thing, and Twi isn’t doing much to show it off to us (think about the image’s effect, not the artist’s intent). The show has also done a bit of comedy using hurt butts in a very similar manner:  
saby
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Background Pony #4230

The lines around the anus area and in front of te hip makes it look like a tiny bikini bottom, hence cameltoe.

Dang I need to get back to the “covered” proposal.
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Archonix  
Violence alone is not supposed to qualify for that bulletpoint, it’s meant for things like knocking someone’s teeth out and giving them a black eye, not just any punch. In fact, I think it needs new wording entirely (Chrysalis pulls on Spike’s wings in the finale).
Background Pony #4230
So, how should we tag ratings on ThisPonyDoesNotExist pictures that are, uh, open for interpretation?

Since it trained on only safe images, it shouldn’t “know” how to make anything unsafe; on the other hand, without a mind, it cannot tell us what to think and thus any novel imagery it generates is up to (sometimes dirty-minded) viewers to define.

full
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
This pic. [Most likely NSFW]  
It’s currently rated suggestive, despite the fact it’s clearly implied behind emoji censor that OC pony is giving Rainbow’s a cunnilingus.
saby
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
@Panko Pai  
Implied but not full on visible sex acts are firmly questionable as per the tag’s own description. Might even count as explicit but that’s up to staff.
Background Pony #4230
I would tag these as semi-suggestive ¿What do you think?

There isn’t supposed to be a tag “semi-suggestive”. There’s the entirely subjective tag sexy that could be used, however.

By the definitions I would say they are all safe except the Fluttershy which IMO has a pose qualifying for “Sexually showing off part of the body, like wiggling a butt seductively”, and maybe the Twi on bed for “Sexualized scenarios” (on bed, on back, tongue out and not in a silly “bleh” or “raspberry” sort of way, but it’s borderline to me) and maybe the YCH with an off-shoulder strap.
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Background Pony #4230  
Well if it’s not a rating tag, it’s not really relevant to this thread. Mostly agreed on ratings; Fluttershy one is…dubious either way, Twi one is probably fine at Safe.  
I’m thinking the boob stuff is a tad excessive with how much they protrude from the body, but I’ve been wrong before on what can realistically happen and I’d like to be careful to never say “this person’s actual body is itself Suggestive” barring the sort of extreme cases that can be safely considered outliers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide