Rating tags general

Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
@Blissful690
The image is a mild moment of distress from immediate teleport not working, and likely is actually meant to imply Twilight just teleported without her and now has to come back and get her.

Um, what gives you that idea, exactly? Cos I don’t see how.
Background Pony #9467
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is the picture series >>2061675 (explicit) rape, and thus grimdark? I think it is (or at least dubious consent) but the tag was removed, so need thoughts on if anyone else agrees.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Blissful690  
Extremely strong resemblance to a part of an episode in which Twilight is testing Starlight’s magical capabilities.

@Background Pony #5187  
I’m thinking not because Fluttershy appears to be actively getting into things, rather than merely being persuaded and vulnerable.  
Something just to note on artist intent is the rape tag wasn’t added by the artist.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@Background Pony #5187  
@Princess Luna  
You’ll note that, if taken as a series (I know, something not done here, but it gives an idea of intent) both parties are drunk.

On a side note, anyone think it kinda funny all these “he just ejaculated and now they’re pregnant” don’t take into account that it doesn’t actually work like that?
Background Pony #B065
On a side note, anyone think it kinda funny all these “he just ejaculated and now they’re pregnant” don’t take into account that it doesn’t actually work like that?

I prefer to assume it’s done for the kink like cervical penetration, or instant lactation from breast squeazing. Though I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I’m a little worried about how many people out there legitimately don’t know that’s not how any of that works.
Background Pony #B065
@Damaged  
Sadly with them I am certain they flat out don’t know they’re using that wrong. I blame that last one especially on sub-standard sex education. I don’t think the word vulva was even uttered in my Sex Ed class.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@Background Pony #5187  
I can highly suggest, if you’d like to learn more, checking out the youtube channel Sexplanations, presented by a doctor (psych). Great info that sex-ed will never teach you (and of course demonetized and “restricted to adults” by youtube…).

There’s nothing wrong with not knowing, that’s perfectly fixable!
Smarch

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Should this picture >>268923 be tagged Suggestive? The description says “Just  
cuddles”, but it looks to me like they’re just about to have sex.
Princess Luna
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@RebeccaHawkins  
They could be about to have sex, but that posing, especially with the hooves on his head, looks more to me like one of those “look into my eyes” hugs that’s really sappy and romantic as they talk about how they met or whatever, which is something that could easily go in any G-rated movie. That’s to say I think it’d be Safe even without the featured factoring in.
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@RebeccaHawkins  
Pro tip: if it’s not “yet” happening in the picture, it’s not in the picture.

I see nothing here suggesting they’re more likely to have sex than, say, just cuddle under the blanket.
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Three Days Grace  
Hmm, at first glance looked like she was showing off her cutie mark. The thing that puts in the implications is the tail raise. I’d say it’s probably best at Safe, since it’s about on par with the time he gave her butt a massage.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide