Rating tags general

Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@saby  
It’s part of her dress, tag it dress/outfit/accessory/ and all alike in this sense because it’s really all it really is. If it achieves you to think of nipples then it’s just being an actual good technique by the artist which deserves merit.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Background Pony #9520  
Nope. Rerated the other version last night after looking at it with another staff member, and this version actually has a bit less showing. Fairly modest swimsuit and an attractive body does not Suggestive make.
Fleetfoot
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@saby  
Questionable Rating would require:  
→Obesity to the point of preventing standing.

She is still standing and there’s not anything else that would necessarily warrant the higher rating. I suppose even suggestive could be stretching but I am fine with this rating due to the somewhat nudity involved.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@saby  
Still Suggestive if clothed, but what’s interesting is she’s fat enough we actually can’t tell if she’s wearing underwear. In theory, if she was only a bit chubby, but we still couldn’t see her actual crotch area, just belly and legs, it might be Safe.
Fleetfoot
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Damaged  
I suppose Safe is acceptable in the account the image has the tag ‘blood’ which can still serve the filtering purpose for those who are sensitive to it. I understand blood can trigger unpleasant feelings to some hence trying to work on the assumption it isn’t might not be for the best.

Nonetheless piece doesn’t indicate too much whilst at the same time it does open room to quite a lot of conjecturing so I’d be fine with either tags here, the idea is to seek the lesser evil.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@Princess Trixie vi Equestria  
Right. I wouldn’t remove the blood tag, but what I was trying to point out was how ambiguous it is in this case. Looking at the artist’s other works, they don’t tend to go in for violent stuff, and no violence is actually shown (there are ways other than murder to get blood on a knife).

Perhaps implied violence would be best in this case?
Background Pony #841D
@NotADeliciousPotato  
Okay, but what about the blood and bite marks? I didn’t notice those initially, but seeing them now, I’m not entirely sure Twilight’s not dead already in this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide