Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@LightningBolt  
Yes.

@Melisareb  
No: while “kill” in the literal/real sense is apparently not something that can be said in TV-Y shows, that whole mess is kind of stupid considering that on five separate occasions in FiM, characters were killed (with Sombra having the distinction of being killed twice in different brutal ways).  
Also, it could easily be said in TV-Y7, which much of EqG is rated.
Princess Luna
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Napsack  
Hmm, normally we don’t consider crotch hits Suggestive.  
The complex thing is there’s two things that could be hit: her labia or her womb. Her labia would make this Suggestive for the implications of using them with a coltfriend (they’re specifically for feeling sexual pleasure), while her womb would be itself non-sexual (the two would be referring to pregnancy), but would mean the beam went up into her. I suppose either interpretation leads to Suggestive.  
Additionally, Starlight’s censored vulgarity goes beyond the normal “screw you” with the “in the” prepositional expression, which I think makes it sexual.  
I’ll tentatively say Suggestive, with the caveat that I suspect my reasoning is too technical for how abstract this presents things.
Crow
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Senior Moderator
Caw
That teacup comic should be tagged safe. There’s nothing showing, there’s nothing sexual or sexualized about it, and even the implication of something happening is weak.
NotADeliciousPotato
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Equus ferus caballus
I also call it suggestive, for the exact same reasons as Nebulon.

As for the “genital TF is sexualized by default”, I’m going to have to challenge that one, on the grounds that a kick to the nuts is not.
Crow
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Senior Moderator
Caw
@Snicky

That not cum; it looks like loose strings from the panties. I’m not seeing anything in that image that would warrant it being rated higher than suggestive.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@Snicky  
On further inspection too can confirm there’s no:  
*→Moderately-detailed genital or anus outlines in clothing * Which would warrant a Questionable rating, that is by all means just part of the pantie’s detail, So it’s suggestive.
Crow
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Senior Moderator
Caw
The lines on the panties in that image don’t match up with the genitals on the explicit version with no panties, so it isn’t even a cameltoe.
radpanic
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

never big enough
Old pics but…

This line art pic is “questionable”:  

Colored version of the same picture is “explicit”:  

It doesn’t look to me like the colors really added any details that warrant bumping up the rating. Shall I change the colored pic to “questionable”?
Fleetfoot
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@radpanic  
Hey!

When we check the guideline for cameltoe: If it’s just a line or wedge in clothing, it’s questionable. It becomes apparent there is not enough there to justify upping the rating to explicit like transparent clothing etc.

Questionable it is.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@saby  
Those don’t look like nipples. As much as I’d love artists to start changing up where they put nipples on characters, to add some variance, I don’t think putting them on the sides of the breasts would be a good idea.
Fleetfoot
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@saby  
I’ll agree with Damage on this one, the outfit detail does not mimic what a nipple should be satisfactory enough to warrant these tags.

They are not forming a nipple shape precisely and the positioning is indeed somewhat off.
saby
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

extra fun at parties
Out of curiosity what are they then? Not trying to be facetious, but all my brain can see them as is nipples. There’s even little seams around what it insists are tiny nipple windows.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide