Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Administrator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"@Rainboom Dash":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5090024#post_5090024
Looks Explicit (or at the _very least_ Questionable) to me.

"@dzamie":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5091224#post_5091224
That's for the stomach walls squeezing on the consumed party, not just any internal view. The idea is that something like "this":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YisVyYgTcek from Digimon, or "this":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7FS7oZLR3w from Wander Over Yonder should be Safe-rated instead because there isn't some kind of highly-sexual "stomach massage" going on, just normal cartoon shenanigans. Questionable is also used for certain similar things like tongues doing something pretty risque (>>1998530).
Suggestive meanwhile is for if there's a little something to sexualize things, like drool getting all over the prey during consumption (>>2610051), pushing against the full belly (>>2619784), or "hey look at my fatter butt" and gurgles and such (>>2598893). Suggestive also should be covering some internal view stuff where the stomach walls are dripping with fluids around the prey, but not really squeezing them (so >>2624527 should probably be Suggestive), but this is all part of a relatively recent ratings guidelines change, so it'll take some time to get everything correct; I will note, however, that about 80% of vore uploads are following the new guidelines correctly.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna