Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"[@Litrojia":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5049264#post_5049264
)  
You're overcomplicating things; the ratings guidelines are in this area at least pretty solid on how to approach this:

- Pee is soaking part of someone's body or worn clothes? Questionable.

- No, but pee is visibly coming out or it looks sexualized? Suggestive.

- No,? but thSafere, is pee, such aslone isn't a puddle? Safenything.

Now, the comic _*does_* make things hard because there's urine pretty much everywhere and a lot of puddling involved (which can go from Safe to Questionable pretty easily). I'll have to spend some time going over the images with tag mods.

I should also note "peegasm" stuff is likely to end up Suggestive, but that's dependent on a guidelines change, so not something to take into account _*right now_*.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"@Litrojia":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5049264#post_5049264
You're overcomplicating things; the ratings guidelines are in this area at least pretty solid on how to approach this:
- Pee is soaking part of someone's body or worn clothes? Questionable.
- No, but there is pee, such as in a puddle? Safe.
Now, the comic _does_ make things hard because there's urine pretty much everywhere and a lot of puddling involved (which can go from Safe to Questionable pretty easily). I'll have to spend some time going over the images with tag mods.

I should also note "peegasm" stuff is likely to end up Suggestive, but that's dependent on a guidelines change, so not something to take into account _right now_.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"@Litrojia":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=5049264#post_5049264
You're overcomplicating things; the ratings guidelines are in this area at least pretty solid on how to approach this.:
- Pee is soaking part of someone's body? Questionable.
- No, but there is pee, such as in a puddle? Safe.
Now, the comic _does_ make things hard because there's urine pretty much everywhere and a lot of puddling involved (which can go from Safe to Questionable pretty easily). I'll have to spend some time going over the images with tag mods.

I should also note "peegasm" stuff is likely to end up Suggestive, but that's dependent on a guidelines change, so not something to take into account _right now_.
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna
Princess Luna
Economist -
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
You're overcomplicating things; the ratings guidelines are in this area at least pretty solid on how to approach this.
Pee is soaking part of someone's body? Questionable.
No, but pee is visibly coming out or it looks sexualized? Suggestive.
No, but there is pee, such as in a puddle? Safe.

No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna