Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Rating tags general

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Background Pony #AE6B":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=4915823#post_4915823
)  
I feel like we've been over this so many times with you, and you're still asking the same questions.

On this site, non-consensual sex or rape doesn't have to result in murder, or nightmare fuel, or 'dying painfully', for it to be 'grimdark'.

Rape, by itself, is grimdark.

Please respect this tagging guideline, please stop vandalizing tags on images, and please stop leaving comments talking about how 'happy and fun' you find rape to be on images - even chimaractgers where the character being raped is crying, pleading for mercy, and in some cases dying you have posted comments talking about how the victim should be happy to be giving the rapist 'so much pleasure' - please, stop.

We are not going to stop tagging rape as grimdark, and you are no longer welcome on this site.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Background Pony #AE6B":/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=4915823#post_4915823
I feel like we've been over this so many times with you, and you're still asking the same questions.

On this site, non-consensual sex or rape doesn't have to result in murder, or nightmare fuel, or 'dying painfully', for it to be 'grimdark'.

Rape, by itself, is grimdark.

Please respect this tagging guideline, please stop vandalizing tags on images, and please stop leaving comments talking about how 'happy and fun' you find rape to be on images - even characters where the character being raped is crying, pleading for mercy, and in some cases dying you have posted comments talking about how the victim should be happy to be giving the rapist 'so much pleasure' - please, stop.

We are not going to stop tagging rape as grimdark, and you are no longer welcome on this site.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves