Viewing last 25 versions of post by Princess Luna in topic Rating tags general

Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
"[@radpanic":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=4809852#post_4809852
)  
Hmm, this is an odd case. I think for now I'll say Questionable, but I'll do some double checking to make sure that it's a good idea to keep it that way after.

"
It's unlikely to go below Questionable because current guidelines use naughty bits like that as a way to dram firmer lines.

[
@Barhandar":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=4809854#post_4809854
)  
Officials can make mistakes about content inclusion, but it's pretty clear they've made none with My Little Pony (unlike, say, Hercules or Animaniacs). Do note as well they were perfectly willing to edit an episode over a bit of controversy (Derpygate), so I'm pretty sure they would've made edits to things for later syndication if something was too sexual or such in FiM.

G1 may be another matter, as times were different and it was much harder to correct things, but I really doubt anyone cared that they drew a realistic sheath on a bull while it was running:

>>2356147t

"

[
@Napsack":](/forums/tagging/topics/rating-tags-general?post_id=4813491#post_4813491
)  
No. Burning butts is a common Looney Tunes type thing, and Twi isn't doing much to show it off to us (think about the image's *effect*, not the artist's *intent*). The show has also done a bit of comedy using hurt butts in a very similar manner:

>>588674pt
No reason given
Edited by Princess Luna