"plane pony" should imply "object pony"

Background Pony #E692
I feel like ponified vehicles are a different concept from ponified non-self-propelled items. Not sure why, that’s just how they strike me.

I’m not at all involved with the fandoms of those, though, so feel free to ignore if it’s not shared by those actually invested in them.
Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

@Background Pony #E692  
Not involved in those fandoms either. Looked at car pony and train pony though after your comment. First one doesn’t imply anything at all but second one has the usual object pony implications.

So if there’s something else than object pony , I don’t know what it is. And looks like it also goes for vehicles anyway as the train pony shows.

Goal with my thread here was filtering ease. So that people can just spoiler/hide object pony instead of needing to add every single new object X pony and object Y pony that crops up through their filters. Learned that plane pony didn’t imply that precisely because it got through my blanket hiding the very next day I updated my filters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide