'Pinklestia' should imply 'Princess Celestia'

Zebasiz
Bronze Bit -
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Zeb> That's why yer female partner can use a trapon
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

My thought: Since both of them are color variants of the character. They should imply the character.  
Like “Princess Twilight Sparkle” implies “Twilight Sparkle”.
Ren
Sunset Shimmer - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - I hate white people, including myself.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

is he alive?
Much like AE, I’m not sure either of them is necessary. I suppose it depends on how useful they seem to be to users who frequently check them.
Ren
Diamond -
Artist -

is he alive?
@Zharkaer  
That’s part of the issue; the tag is used interchangeably for pink-coated Celestia and pink-haired Celestia. If the tag is to stay, we need to add a description of its appropriate use and probably clean it up, depending on whether we allow both uses.
Ren
Diamond -
Artist -

is he alive?
@Zharkaer  
Possibly, but that could get complicated. Ideas on a simple resolution for this are welcome as long as this thread is open. (Which hopefully won’t be too long so we can actually get to fixing it)
Ren
Diamond -
Artist -

is he alive?
@Zebasiz  
This is true. I started discussing a separate issue involving the same tag, which perhaps should have its own thread..? In any case, the implication is now added under the assumption that we’ll be keeping the tag, but we still need to decide what to do with it.

I’ll add the implication for “nightmare grayity” as well, though I’m not sure just how necessary the tag is in the first place. That’s up for discussion.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Done