OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

LightPeace

LightPeace
1 OC name oc:lightpeace
2 Owner: LightPeace
3 Species male/Earth Pony
4 a cute, honest, loyal and elegant pony who loves literatures poemes. He love to make new friends and hates injustice, he is part of the Manehattan police as a sergeant and have habilities for weapons. He are Bisexual-submissive with a passion for naughty role-playing games (submission-bdsm) and love hugs.
l want just to change the pic and the story of my oc
Th you ;)
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
  1. Earth Pony/Male
  2. Cute, honest, loyal and elegant stallion who loves literatures poems, making new friends and hates injustice. He is a Manehattan police sergeant and has abilities for weapons. Also is a bisexual submissive with a passion for naughty role-playing games (namely, submission/BDSM) and loves hugs.
Adjusted your description and picture links a little bit. I edited a couple words for better flow. Let me know if it’s not ok. :)
Drivel

Can I request to have a tag’s description tweaked, and added to a different tag?
as the oc it applied to is no longer that tag, or owner.
Drivel

oc:zenarisblackmour & oc:blackmour
Current Owner: Drivel
Creator: Zenaris Blackmour
Species/Gender: Thestral, Bat Pony/Male
Zenaris is an androgynous stallion, his appearance often fooling others into thinking he’s a mare.
>>2372003
Shooterism
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Site Developer
Serenity Pond
@Drivel
All done! On top of all of this, would you like to have oc:zenarisblackmour aliased to oc:blackmour? That way, there is no need to maintain two tags at once and it will redirect people looking for one tag towards the active one.
ThunderDasher07
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

I’ve been wanting to do this for years, but I always kept forgetting about it.
  1. Pegasus / Female
  2. A pegasus mare who grew up in Ponyville with her parents and older sister. She is a kind, caring and outgoing mare. She becomes an artist as an adult. Her cutie mark is a cloud in the shape of a paint palette with five paint splatters. Like her mother and sister she has freckles and pink stripes in her mane. Her face freckles have faded as she has gotten older. She is bisexual. Her mother is oc:scarlet spice.

1. Zebracorn (Zebra/Unicorn) / Female
  2. The only daughter to a zebra father and unicorn mother who moved to Ponyville from Baltimare before she was born. She is very observant and a gentle, kind and quiet mare. Her cutie mark is a swirled round-bottom flask with a butterfly inside it with three eight-pointed stars surrounding the flask. Her talent is in transformation spells and potions. She is bisexual.
Anja Snow

Admiral of the Fleet
  1. Pegasi Bat / Female
  2. Anja is an inquisitive and curious hybrid, always on the lookout for new friends. A former member of the Lunar Guard and now living in New Mareland, she is a part of New Mareland’s Defence Forces with a keen interest in paradrops. She spends her spare time admiring the navy, listening to the radio or being with her friends.
Drivel

Can I request to have a tag’s description tweaked?
I messed up when requesting the edit to the oc tag for Blackmour. I forgot to change the part that says, “Zenaris is an androgynous stallion, his appearance often fooling others into thinking he’s a mare.” into the new name. That one is on me
Blackmour is an androgynous stallion, his appearance often fooling others into thinking he’s a mare.
Exuno
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Finally uploaded Leap’s modern ref - would be nice to get her a header:
  1. Unicorn, Female
  2. Logical Leap lives up to her name. She’s always right, even when she has to make up an answer on the spot (which is most of the time). She loves ‘science’, as in calling something an experiment, and hoping that the end result is an explosion. Every hot, caring, or just coincidental pony she meets is her one and only soulmate – no really, this time for real! Despite her constantly fantasizing brain, she’s easily flustered by real interaction; and even if the ponies around her are undressed, she feels exposed without a comfy, thick outfit. Her irresponsible meddling and terrible luck leads her into frequent bad ends, but her optimistic attitude and disregard for canon means she’ll always be back for more.
Teal-Brony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

RSC – Eqg
3: Species: Human / Earth Pony, Gender: Female
4: Taffycoat is a Mischievous Girl In the world of Equestria, she is Passionate for board games, she loves collecting gemstones for her collections. She is also very competitive. She also likes to read books, as a human, she attends Crystal Prep Academy. She is the sister of oc:zina pearl who is also an earth pony or a Human.
Teal-Brony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

RSC – Eqg
3: Species: Human / Earth Pony, Gender: Female
4: Zina Pearl is a Sassy Girl in the world of Equestria. She has a personality of “hot-headed” and is passionate about everything that is made out of pearl.As a human, she attends Crystal Prep Academy. Unlike Sour Sweet, she is sassy. She is the sister of oc:taffycoat who is also an earth pony or a human.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide