OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

CorvieBat
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

CorvieBat
  1. Bat Pony/Male
  2. Black Night is a shy stallion that lived most of his life in Las Pegasus with his best friend [oc:moonlight selene(/tags/oc-colon-moonlight+selene). His early life was rough when his father left him at birth, and his mother was left to take care of him on his own. Him and his mother became daytime bat ponies which wasn’t all that kindly for Black as he was basically by himself most of his life, but growing up to becoming a Doctor, helped him explore himself more and he was able to change back into being nocturnal. He enjoys helping out other ponies in need. Also, he’s adores getting hugs or hugging others. He’s closest friends call him oc:blackie. He enjoys playing video games on his own time, and listening to metal and rock music.
  3. Bat Pony/Female
  4. Moonlight is more of a out going mare, loves teasing and being a bit flirty with her close friends, especially with her best friend oc:black night, but she can be very down to earth with her friends that are in need of support or comfort. Her father was more of a strict parent then her mother, which made her do some rebellious things like changing her hair and tail styles, and getting ear piercings. Her main occupation is a nurse and works at the same location as oc:black night. On the side, she likes to sing but only for her and her friends, and enjoys being around her friends.
BlazyPazy
Artist -

*nibbles crayon*
  1. Pegasus/Female
  2. Blazey is a playful, slightly shy pegasus mare who has a heart of gold. She currently lives in Ponyville where she helps her mother run her bakery in downtown Ponyville. She has an addiction to chocolate and works as a waitress in a cafe and in her free time, loves to be creative with paints and different arts, taking nature walks, and baking.
Fudgey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

No rest for the wicked
Hello I was going to ask can I have this description added for this character please?
I wanted her species to be
  1. Female/Alicorn
and description:
  1. Praetorian Themis is a 1350-year-old Alicorn, living through her past and becoming a well known guardian to normal ponies, for an OC she has had many roles and uses. She serves a new role as a Police official for my universe called Alosa and is tasked to protecting the cities from gang violence and active street racers.
She commands the police and a para-military group against terrorists and criminals.
  1. >>2659257
Sorry if its a little wonky I added just my name for this tag before hoof. thanks x3
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

1. oc:feather_bloom
  2. feather_bloom
  3. Female/Pegasus
  4. Feather Bloom is a bi-sexual mare, who was put up for adoption by her birth parents due to circumstances out of their control. She was given to an upper-class family living in Canterlot and was severely neglected by her foster parents, when she turned 18 she moved to ponyville, she didn’t like the canterlot lifestyle, 2 years after she moved to ponyville she met her now boyfriend azure thunder who she’s deeply in love with. She leads a far happier and fulfilling life now.
  5. >>2709980
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
  1. oc:feather_bloom
  2. feather_bloom
  3. Female/Pegasus
  4. Feather Bloom is a bi-sexual mare, who was put up for adoption by her birth parents due to circumstances out of their control. She was given to an upper-class family living in Canterlot and was severely neglected by her foster parents, when she turned 18 she moved to ponyville, she didn’t like the canterlot lifestyle, 2 years after she moved to ponyville she met her now boyfriend azure thunder who she’s deeply in love with. She leads a far happier and fulfilling life now.
  5. >>2709980
Fixed your links for you. 🔗 😌
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
  1. Nord Pony/Female, Piano Pony
  2. The ponification of the popular Nord Stage 2, created by accident when Twilight and Starlight attempted a ponification spell during their magic lessons and hit the stray keyboard by mistake. Has since been studied to see if life can be created thus further from other inanimate objects. Bears all the colors of her ponified piano model and is the founder of the Nord Ponies.
MaresFillies
Pony! - Derpi Supporter
From the Night - For mods that have been previously banned
Diamond - For users who have donated to the site
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Twilight Sparkle -
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron

Assistant
Twi’s Engineer Hubby
@Kicks24Sf
Can you tell me what you want changed? I checked out your OC and I don’t see a difference between what you posted here and what is already there. :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide