OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Vye
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

I would like to change my OC tag Vissy again to “Vye”, same as my username on here. I would also like the old alias “Vissy” to be removed, if that’s possible.
MechaDragon101
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Hey, sorry for asking this so soon but would it be okay to change the image and bio for my pony OC’s Cinnabyte? I’ll put in the information below, hope I get this right

1. oc:cinnabyte

2. mechadragon101

3. Description: An enthusiastic and caring pony with a big poofy mane and tail who’s also a total dork. Once she starts talking about her favorite video games, she won’t stop talking. Always wears her gaming headset and bandana everywhere she goes. Secretly loves wearing her purple striped socks. Enjoys all kinds of video games: retro or modern. She could get a bit competitive sometimes but still, getting to play all kinds of video games with everyone and anyone will always be her favorite thing to do. Check out her streams whenever she’s on.

4. Image link:

I hope I did all that right. Everything else is the same, just an update to the bio and image. Let me know if the description is too long and I’ll try and change it a bit
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
I would like to make an update for my oc Elizabat Stormfeather please!

The previous reference pic used for her has been removed since the artist who made it is on the DNP list and removed their art, so is it ok if you can use this image as her reference pic?  

Also i would like to update her description as well.  
the stuff to add to it:  
“Bisexual, and in a polyamorous relationship with Tempest Shadow, and an oc unicorn stallion named Trail Blazer
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

1. oc:steel mist

2. Calypso The Zebra Hybrid

3. Female/Pegasus

4. Pegasus mare that was born and raised in canterlot. Works with all types of metal and crystals, fusing and experimenting to try and develop ways to harness their energy.

5. Oc is the one on the top, farthest to the right, to the right of the brown one:
Calypso The Zebra Hybrid
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

1. oc:cosmic feathers

2. Calypso The Zebra Hybrid

3. Female/Pegasus

4. Cosmic is a mare of many talents, but Is rather quiet about it, but Is also rather friendly to everyone she meets. She has the ability to use her magic like unicorns can, due to being a part of a secret order of Pegasi simply known as the Grand Order of The Ancient Pegasi.

Shooterism
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Site Developer
Serenity Pond
  1. oc:serenity pond

2. Shooterism

3. Earth Pony / Female

4. Serenity is a playful and carefree mare, and is always down to mess around and enjoy the company of her friends. However, she also likes to stop for a while and enjoy the moment whenever the option arises, be it to enjoy a beautiful landscape, listen to music, or to just enjoy a nice comfortable evening without having to worry about whatever goes on in the world around her.

5. >>2321613
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide