OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

ThrashStrings

1. oc:watermelon frenzy

2. ThrashStrings

3. Vampire Bat Pony (with a pegasus form)/Male (prefers female pronouns)

4. Born a pegasus, however, due to a magical phenomenon (alike Flutterbat), turned into a vampire bat pony. Appears in both forms and involuntarily transitions between them either due to emotion or time of day. Generous, emotional, and friendly, but short-fused and clumsy. Bisexual and polygamous. Shy at first, but opens up quickly and often acts somewhat unexpectedly, silly, or unexpectedly silly once comfortable. Sneezes when booped.

5. >>2038089
Background Pony #9452
@Mildgyth  
I’m sorry, I formatted the request wrong last time. Could you make some quick corrections?

For oc:apathia the creator isn’t one person, it’s a general collaboration unlike the other 2 who can be accurately be pinned to monkeyjay. Apathia had details worked out by lots of people, some of whom deleted accounts and are unknown. Could you change the creator part from “monkeyjay” to a subreddit collaboration? Or is unknown used in these cases? I’ll be fine with leaving it blank too. Whatever works lol. Keep the More Info part though!  
Also she still has the “5.” written out next to her image link on the page so please fix that error.

Another nitpick, oc:karma, oc:discentia, and oc:apathia each have empty paragraph space between the Creator and Species/Gender lines. Could you please remove the spacing so it’s uniform like the others in this thread? The species/gender part is written backwards too.

Thanks in advance!
staticspark

Staticspark
1:oc:staticspark

2:staticspark

3:Male Reformed Changeling

4: A changeling thrown out of his hive by Queen Chrysalis after a lightning strike damaged his egg. He was found and raised in a small town on a farm by his adopted earth pony mom. He tends to stay in his earth pony form as he is afraid of the judgment of all his friends and only his mom and one or two others know his secret. His lightning bolt scar is visible in all his forms and this compromised disguise was seen as a weakness by his hive at the time. His relationship with the hive is complicated as are his encounters with Queen Chrysalis.

5:>>2283756
liefsong
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

my bestie kinda gay
  1. oc:melanie

2. liefsong

3. Earth, Female

4. Melanie is a blind mare who currently resides with her brother Marigold. She publishes music online under a pseudonym with her brother’s help. Though she can function decently on her own, she doesn’t leave home without her brother or a friend with her in case she runs into trouble.

5. >>2284745

Thank you!
Background Pony #DB74
  1. oc:festivitus prime

2. ElectraHybrida

3. Cybertronian/Autobot/Prime

4. The 15th bearer of the Matrix Of Leadership and successor to Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime, Festivitus Prime is the kind and spirited leader of the Autobots who would do anything to protect the Rainbooms, Canterlot City, Earth, and Cybertron from the clutches of The Fallen/Megatronus, the Decepticons, and Toastertron, the heavily-upgraded version of Microchips’ JVJ-24601.

ShiiKra

Silverstream's #1 Fan
  1. oc:Velvet Skies

2. ShiiKra

3. Female Hippogriff

4. Velvet is an exuberant hippogriff with an off white coat and a velvet and light pink colored mane. Originally from Mount Aris, she now goes to the School of Friendship in Ponyville. She came to the school to be with her childhood friend, Silverstream, who she is in love with. Her main interests include being a huge fan of sports and listening to music. Her favorite teams are the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, St. Louis Blues, and Oklahoma City Thunder.

Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
@ShiiKra  
Hello there!

Unfortunately it seems the tag OC:Velvet Skies has already been claimed by another user.

On situations like this the proper route would be make a differentiated tag such as for example OC:Velvet Skies (Hippogriff) or maybe like OC:Velver-Skies. You are free to choose any variant you see fit; just let me know and I’ll renew all the tags on your OC properly while also adding the requested description.

Thank you for your comprehension!
ShiiKra

Silverstream's #1 Fan
@Princess Trixie vi Equestria  
Was there a rule change? Because the original post directly states “OC tags are not owned by anyone. They are not verified like artist tags are. They are just for what we hope is helpful information. If two OCs have the same name, they can share the same tag”  
I figured you just add another description to the tag and mark them #1 and #2 like the example given.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide