OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

NeonFlare
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Digital Artist
  1. oc:neon flare

2. noah_x3

3. Female/Pegasus

4. Neon Flare is a member of the Wonderbolt Academy. Starting out merely as a Reservist, ’Lare built up her reputation as a professional athlete before eventually making it onto the official team. The radical teenage flyer lives a socially-popular life, rarely seen without a group of friends around her.

5. >>1687720
Nightglider_
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

A Bat
1 oc:isura oxyrs

2 Nightglider_

3 Short Fin Mako Shark Pony, Female.

4 Isura Oxyrs (Derived from the Latin name for a Short Fin Mako, Isurus Oxyrinchus. Her last name pronounced Oxie-ris), born and raised in Marelantis with her friend Hatii. She occassionally comes ashore to hang out on the beach, explore or spend time with her friends but for the most part spends her time in the water.

5 >>1650548

(If the image of her is too inappropriate for an image then dont list it, I currently dont have a 100% safe image)
Shred_Hexstring
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Itty Bitty Pony
So I’ve been getting anoyed at having to explain every time and I think it would be easier to explain to people if the tag itself had a description.  
I like to keep certain types of art of my OC separate from the rest so I use oc:liatrisblossomheart for those ones.  
so basically  
  1. oc:liatrisblossomheart  
  2. Shred_Hexstring  
  3. Earth pony(sometimes Unicorn/Alicorn, which has different mane and cutiemark) Female(sometimes male)  
  4. A pony of varying sizes, all adult unless stated otherwise. loves to get wierd and wild as much as they love to get cuddly. This tag is reserved for the more wild side of the adult content and stuff. For cute and cuddly stuff add a space between Liatris and Blossomheart  

===

6. oc:liatris blossomheart  
  7. Shred_Hexstring  
  8. Earth pony(sometimes Unicorn/Alicorn, which has different mane and cutiemark) Female(sometimes male)  
    1. A pony of varying sizes, all adult unless stated otherwise. loves to get wierd and wild as much as they love to get cuddly. This tag is reserved for the more cuddly normal stuff. For weird and wild adult stuff remove the space in the name.  

I just want to stop having to explain to people why I tag things in a specific way and keep things separate. I mean, it is my OC after all.
Sunset-Peril
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

1.Sunny Heart  
2. Sunset-Peril  
3. Dragonblood/Female  
4. Currently the last crowned Queen of the DragonBloods, kind and gentle to her species. Has a hatred of ponies and because of this, dislikes Princess Celestia and other pony royalty. Wife of Swift Bolt Mother of Sunset Shimmer.  
Note: If this is alright to include, She’s Deceased(Wasn’t sure if this was OK or not.)
Nightglider_
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

A Bat
1 oc:isura oxyrs

2 Nightglider_

3 Short Fin Mako Shark Pony, Female.

4 Isura Oxyrs (Derived from the Latin name for a Short Fin Mako, Isurus Oxyrinchus. Her last name pronounced Oxie-ris), born and raised in Marelantis with her friend Hatii. She occasionally comes ashore to hang out on the beach, explore or spend time with her friends but for the most part spends her time in the water. She is generally very friendly but can also have the temper of a Short Fin Mako.

5 >>1725297
Mr.smile
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Artist -

Demonic Grin
1: oc:Boulder

2: Mr.Smile

3:Earth pony/male

4: Boulder or Boulder D. Jackson is a high ranking military officer in the princess’s royal army. Known for his super strength and anger issues he found fighting to be an excellent form of relief; But after a major war and losing several of his friends to it, he began to changes his ways. After being transferred to the kingdom of friendship (Twilights castle) tasked with keeping the main six safe, per princess’s order, he met Fluttershy and their relationship continues to develop.

5:
Моцна п'яны
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Беларускі Поні
  1. oc:ragtime melody

2. Antique1899

3. Unicorn/male

4. Born in Stalliongrad, raised in Manehatten, originally named Рэгтайм Віктар Ільіч Драгович Аляксандравіч Mелодыя, and great grand uncle of Octavia Melody, Ragtime Melody is known Equestria for many, many reasons. In actuality, he’s just a 118 year old, soviet pony who likes vodka, cigarettes, his Trixie doll, and playing ragtime on the piano in his cabin on the outskirts of Ponyville. He is known as the pony who has survived everything and can survive anything all while still looking young (he can thank dark magic for that).

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide