Viewing last 25 versions of post by be.yovrsxlf_ in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

be.yovrsxlf_
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Artist -

Creator of Planet pony
[@MaresFillies](/forums/tagging/topics/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting-18?post_id=5243315#post_5243315)
waitOk what,👍 something is wrong. can it be fixed by the creator because it's not my oc.

be.yovrsxlf_ -> tialtri
^^
Reason: there is something wrong
Edited by be.yovrsxlf_
be.yovrsxlf_
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Creator of Planet pony
[@MaresFillies](/forums/tagging/topics/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting-18?post_id=5243315#post_5243315)
wait what, something is wrong. can it be fixed by the creator because it's not my oc.

be.yovrsxlf_ -> (/tags/artist-colon-tialtri)
Edited by be.yovrsxlf_
be.yovrsxlf_
Artist -

Creator of Planet pony
Twait what, somethinkg is wrong. can it be fixed by the creator because ^^it's not my oc.

be.yovrsxlf_ -> (/tags/artist-colon-tialtri)
Edited by be.yovrsxlf_