Viewing last 25 versions of post by πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½ in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
Got a special request as I did not create this one originally, but it should be fine hopefully. :) (The creator [faves this reborn version I did recently](/images/2818701?q=oc%3Awrong+neighborhood+repost+sparkle) and I am sure with that approval it'll be fine. ;3)

1. [oc:wrong neighborhood repost sparkle](/tags/oc-colon-wrong+neighborhood+repost+sparkle)

2. [nyanve93](/profiles/nyanve93)

3. Alicorn ponification

4. AClicorn clone of Twilight Sparkle and [optical illusion](/tags/optical+illusion) who is also the ponification behind the tag [you reposted in the wrong neighborhood](/tags/you+reposted+in+the+wrong+neighborhood).

5. >>1666647s (this was a Derpibooru badge vector, but is her official vector profile)

Should probably imply [twilight sparkle](/tags/twilight+sparkle), [twilight sparkle (alicorn)](/tags/twilight+sparkle+%2528alicorn%2529) and [clone](/tags/clone).
πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
Got a special request as I did not create this one originally, but it should be fine hopefully. :) (The creator [faves this reborn version I did recently](/images/2818701?q=oc%3Awrong+neighborhood+repost+sparkle) and I am sure with that approval it'll be fine. ;3)

1. [oc:wrong neighborhood repost sparkle](/tags/oc-colon-wrong+neighborhood+repost+sparkle)

3. Alicorn ponification

4. Alicorn clone of Twilight Sparkle and [optical illusion](/tags/optical+illusion) who is also the ponification behind the tag [you reposted in the wrong neighborhood](/tags/you+reposted+in+the+wrong+neighborhood).

5. >>1666647s (this was a Derpibooru badge vector, but is her official vector profile)

Should probably imply [twilight sparkle](/tags/twilight+sparkle), [twilight sparkle (alicorn)](/tags/twilight+sparkle+%2528alicorn%2529) and [clone](/tags/clone).

Goodbye guys ;)

3. Alicorn ponification

4. Alicorn clone of Twilight Sparkle who is also the ponification behind the tag [you reposted in the wrong neighborhood](/tags/you+reposted+in+the+wrong+neighborhood).