Viewing last 25 versions of post by Fudgey in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

Fudgey
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

No rest for the wicked
Hello I was going to ask can I have this description added for this character please?

[Praetorian Guardian Themis](/tags/oc-colon-praetorian+themis)

I wanted her species to be

1. Female/Alicorn

and description:

2. Praetorian Themis is a 1350-year-old Alicorn, living through her past and becoming a well known guardian to normal ponies, for an OC she has had many roles and uses. She serves a new role as a Police official for my universe called **Alosa** and is tasked to protecting the cities from gang violence and active street racers.

In Sher time of power, she commandeds the police and a para-military group against terrorists and criminals.

3. >>2659257

Sorry if its a little wonky I added just my name for this tag before hoof. thanks x3
No reason given
Edited by Fudgey
Fudgey
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

No rest for the wicked
Hello I was going to ask can I have this description added for this character please?

[Praetorian Guardian Themis](/tags/oc-colon-praetorian+themis)

I wanted her species to be

1. Female/Alicorn

and description:

2. Praetorian Themis is a 1350-year-old Alicorn, living through her past and becoming a well known guardian to normal ponies, for an OC she has had many roles and uses. She serves a new role as a Police official for my universe called **Alosa** and she runs is tasked to protecting the cities from gang violence and active street racers.

In her time of power, she commanded the police and a para-military group against terrorists and criminals.

3. >>2659257

Sorry if its a little wonky I added just my name for this tag before hoof. thanks x3
No reason given
Edited by Fudgey