Viewing last 25 versions of post by FlutterNom in topic OC Tag Description Requests - Read Post 1 Before Requesting

FlutterNom
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

PonyLicker
"[@cheezedoodle":](/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2576895#post_2576895
)  
By saying "Whose talent even exceeds herself" meaning even though she has many abilities to help, they can also damage her. For example, due to her crystal blood line she has crystal eyes which give her the ability to see in the dark but bright lights can blind her or even hurt her.

There are two ways her master can go. Her old master was named J[joco Iironside](/tags/oc-colon-joco+ironside) but in some RPs I do he is locked away in jail.
Reason: I figured out why it didn't work :D
Edited by FlutterNom
FlutterNom
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

PonyLicker
"@cheezedoodle":/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2576895#post_2576895
By saying "Whose talent even exceeds herself" meaning even though she has many abilities to help, they can also damage her. For example, due to her crystal blood line she has crystal eyes which give her the ability to see in the dark but bright lights can blind her or even hurt her.

There are two ways her master can go. Her old master was named "jJoco iIronside"/tags/oc-colon-joco+ironside but in some RPs I do he is locked away in jail.
Reason: My tag for Joco Ironside didn't work .-.
Edited by FlutterNom
FlutterNom
Artist -

PonyLicker
"@cheezedoodle":/meta/oc-tag-description-requests-read-post-1-before-requesting/post/2576895#post_2576895

There are two ways her master can go. Her old master was named "joco ironside"/tags/oc-colon-joco+ironside but in some RPs I do he is locked away in jail.
No reason given
Edited by FlutterNom