My personal butt tag ;)

Brokedownandmadeone
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
If I'm right, you don't even need a script to do this. There's buttons below the tag box that allow you to auto-fill a pre-set list of tags you saved. "[Plain Editor] [Save] [Load] [Clear]" Add those tags in the box, click [Save], then whenever you're uploading a picture that needs those tags, click [Load].

But again, there shouldn't be that oc butt tag to begin with. OCs don't get those tags, because pun tags like that are only reserved for canon characters.
Posted Report
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

🔥
After deliberation with a few other staff members, I went ahead and set up the suggested implications for the three tags you mentioned. However, tags like these mostly serve for personal organization and are not very useful for the site as a whole (frankly, your OCs aren't fandom icons like Littlepip). I won't set any more butt or stupid sexy tag implications for your characters, and before making further tag suggestions, I encourage you to consider whether your tag suggestions would benefit the site as a whole.
☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Lincoln Brewster time
@Litrojia
After deliberation with a few other staff members, I went ahead and set up the suggested implications for the three tags you mentioned. However, tags like these mostly serve for personal organization and are not very useful for the site as a whole (frankly, your OCs aren't fandom icons like Littlepip). I won't set any more butt or stupid sexy tag implications for your characters, and before making further tag suggestions, I encourage you to consider whether your tag suggestions would benefit the site as a whole.

Understood. Thank you. 😌👏
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Olden World - An ongoing fimfiction Audiobook

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~