My personal butt tag ;)

πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
ploturnal vision
Β 
Should imply oc:nocturnal vision, butt, and plot.
Β 
I’m gonna need this one in the future. ;D
Β 
Also, stupid sexy noctie should imply oc:nocturnal vision. May need that one again later, too. :)
Brokedownandmadeone
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we're all equal here!

BigThirsty ponybooru.org
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬  
If I’m right, you don’t even need a script to do this. There’s buttons below the tag box that allow you to auto-fill a pre-set list of tags you saved. β€œ[Plain Editor] [Save] [Load] [Clear]” Add those tags in the box, click [Save], then whenever you’re uploading a picture that needs those tags, click [Load].
Β 
But again, there shouldn’t be that oc butt tag to begin with. OCs don’t get those tags, because pun tags like that are only reserved for canon characters.
πŸ‚Ύπ•ƒπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π• π•π•Ÿπ”Ήπ•£π•–π•¨π•€π•₯π•–π•£π”½π•’π•ŸπŸ‚½
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Goodbye guys ;)
@Brokedownandmadeone Β 
I know, but I still prefer that one. :< Thank you though. (:
Β 
I wish they were standard upon request. Not just for me, but other users too.
Β 
Don’t go removing those, now (not necessarily you, but another user). :c

Goodbye guys ;)
I finally found good evidence for this request. Littlepip has a personalized butt tag.
Β 
Implications and everything. So that’s a good point for this request to be done. :D
Β 
Along with the others, would now include killer eplot (set to imply oc:killer epic, butt, and plot) since he has one of those too now. With the two requested beforehand. :3
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

After deliberation with a few other staff members, I went ahead and set up the suggested implications for the three tags you mentioned. However, tags like these mostly serve for personal organization and are not very useful for the site as a whole (frankly, your OCs aren’t fandom icons like Littlepip). I won’t set any more butt or stupid sexy tag implications for your characters, and before making further tag suggestions, I encourage you to consider whether your tag suggestions would benefit the site as a whole.

Goodbye guys ;)
After deliberation with a few other staff members, I went ahead and set up the suggested implications for the three tags you mentioned. However, tags like these mostly serve for personal organization and are not very useful for the site as a whole (frankly, your OCs aren’t fandom icons like Littlepip). I won’t set any more butt or stupid sexy tag implications for your characters, and before making further tag suggestions, I encourage you to consider whether your tag suggestions would benefit the site as a whole.
Β 
Understood. Thank you. πŸ˜ŒπŸ‘
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide