Viewing last 25 versions of post by UnderwoodART in topic Merging Multiples

UnderwoodART
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Just Another Pink Pony
It would be nice to know if any mods are checking my threads, or if I'm completely wasting my time here. Anyway:

[`payday`](/search?q=payday) (series name), [`payday the heist`](/search?q=payday+the+heist) (first game), and [`payday 2`](/search?q=payday+2) all exist with many shared images. The 4 core characters exist in both games, so both games are being tagged, and sometimes without the series tag. The majority of people will know Payday as Payday 2, so I suggest two options:

For a start, the first game is technically named "PAYDAY: The Heist".
1) Alias both games into `payday` as they only amount to 200 tags combined, NOT accounting for shared images, and add a description for it being the game series, since both games share characters and themes.
2) Both games need to imply the series, and possibly add `(series)` to it, whatever the standard procedure is.
---
Consider the relationship between `suds` and `foam`

`quick sketch` -> `sketch`

`bank heist` should imply `bank`

`bodyarmor` -> `body armor`

`price list`, `price sheet` -> `commission info`

`tch` -> `unimpressed`

`example` is a confused tag, mixing `commission info` and `ych`

`closed eye` -> `one eye closed` (also includes fully closed eyes, though)
Reason: +9
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Just Another Pink Pony
It would be nice to know if any mods are checking my threads, or if I'm completely wasting my time here. Anyway:

[`payday`](/search?q=payday) (series name), [`payday the heist`](/search?q=payday+the+heist) (first game), and [`payday 2`](/search?q=payday+2) all exist with many shared images. The 4 core characters exist in both games, so both games are being tagged, and sometimes without the series tag. The majority of people will know Payday as Payday 2, so I suggest two options:

1) Alias both games into `payday` as they only amount to 200 tags combined, NOT accounting for shared images, and add a description for it being the game series, since both games share characters and themes.
2) Both games need to imply the series, and possibly add `(series)` to it, whatever the standard procedure is.
---

`price list`, -> `price sheet` -> `commission info`

`tch` -> `unimpressed`

`example` is a confused tag, mixing `price ommisheetsion info` and `ych`
Reason: links, +8 (added commission info)
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

---

`price list` -> `price sheet`

`tch` -> `unimpressed`

`example` is a confused tag, mixing `price sheet` and `ych`
Reason: links, +7
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

---

`price list` -> `price sheet`
Reason: links, +5
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

---

Reason: links, +4
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

---

Reason: links, +3
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

---

Reason: links +2
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

[`payday`](/search?q=payday) (series name), [`payday the heist`](/search?q=payday+the+heist) (first game), and [`payday 2`](/search?q=payday+2) all exist with many shared images. The 4 core 4 characters exist in both games, so both games are being tagged, and sometimes without the series ntameg. The majority of people will know Payday as Payday 2, so I suggest two options:

Reason: links
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

[`payday`](/search?q=payday) (series name), [`payday the heist`](/search?q=payday+the+heist) (first game), and [`payday 2`](/search?q=payday+2) all exist with many crossovehared images. The core 4 characters exist in both games, so both are being tagged, and sometimes without the series name. The majority of people will know Payday as Payday 2, so I suggest two options:

Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

[`payday`](/search?q=payday) (series name), [`payday the heist`](/search?q=payday+the+heist) (first game), and [`payday 2`](/search?q=payday+2) all exist with many crossovers. The core 4 characters exist in both games, so both are being tagged, and sometimes without the series name. The majority of people will know Payday as Payday 2, so I suggest two options:

Edited by UnderwoodART