Viewing last 25 versions of post by UnderwoodART in topic Merging Multiples

UnderwoodART
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Just Another Pink Pony
`unzipped`, `unzipping`, and `unzipped pants`. I think the two unzipped can be merged, unzipping is up for debate.

`standing on two hooves`, `on hind legs`, and `hind legs` all exist. At least the first two should be merged.

`standing up` and `standing upright` both exist.

`deformed`, `deformity`, and `disfigured` all exist. Again, at least the first two should be merged. `deformed wing` also exists, which is getting rather specific for such a small tag.

`ai generated` -> `neural network`

I'm seeing a lot of pieces tagged with both `good` and `evil` in very abstract terms (good versus/and evil), usually either as a stand-off between two characters or those two-sided face shots. Having two tags for what is a single concept seems strange to me.
While I'm not sure how you would implement it, given that it only effects pieces with both tags, but I would suggest changing the stand-offs into `good versus evil` (renaming the existing `good vs evil`) and the faces purely into `two sided posters` and implying `duality`.

I know its already been implied, but is there really any point having both `amogus` and `among us`? It's the same meme, and I get the spelling is also a joke, but they're completely interchangeable. Speaking of which, why does `sus` alias `sunset shimmer`? I would think the "sus" meme independent of direct "among us" references would be more valuable than... whatever reason that's for.
Reason: +6
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Just Another Pink Pony
`unzipped`, `unzipping`, and `unzipped pants`. I think the two unzipped can be merged, unzipping is up for debate.

`standing on two hooves`, `on hind legs`, and `hind legs` all exist. At least the first two should be merged.

`deformed`, `deformity`, and `disfigured` all exist. Again, at least the first two should be merged. `deformed wing` also exists, which is getting rather specific for such a small tag.

I'm seeing a lot of pieces tagged with both `good` and `evil` in very abstract terms (good versus/and evil), usually either as a stand-off between two characters or those two-sided face shots. Having two tags for what is a single concept seems strange to me.
While I'm not sure how you would implement it, given that it only effects pieces with both tags, but I would suggest changing the stand-offs into `good versus evil` (renaming the existing `good vs evil`) and the faces purely into `two sided posters` and implying `duality`.
Reason: +5
Edited by UnderwoodART
UnderwoodART
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Just Another Pink Pony

Reason: +4
Edited by UnderwoodART