Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic Lily (g5) and Rosedust (g5) are misindentified

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@Vengir](/forums/tagging/topics/lily-g5-and-rosedust-g5-are-misindentified?post_id=5550074#post_5550074)
So Rosedust is the purple one and Lily is the teal one? And only Rosedust had dialogue and is listed in the credits? Is that what you're saying?

I suggested the opposite long before based on when Sugar Moonlight was introducing the rest, how they were in a line and they were being read off in order. But this seems pretty certain.
>>2959160 Here is what I mean btw, see how it looks like they're in order?

Would be even more certain if they had a toy of them.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@Vengir](/forums/tagging/topics/lily-g5-and-rosedust-g5-are-misindentified?post_id=5550074#post_5550074)
So Rosedust is the purple one and Lily is the teal one? And only Rosedust had dialogue and is listed in the credits? Is that what you're saying?

I suggested the opposite long before based on when Sugar Moonlight was introducing the rest, how they were in a line and they were being read off in order. But this seems pretty certain.
>>2959160 Here is what I mean btw

No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor

>>2959160 Here

No reason given
Edited by Toastypk