Implication corrections

ZONESS
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

So there seems to a be a bug with the site where any tag implying a tag that’s been aliased still implies the unaliased version. It can’t be removed and it doesn’t show up in searches for the tag its aliased to. I suppose it’s high time to fix it. Here’s what I’ve found so far:

sunset yells at twilight needs to imply sci-twi and have the implication for human twilight removed. The same goes for the shadow six tag, which also is implying human twilight and needs to have it switched to sci-twi.

On the NSWF end of things:  
||mane six vaginas is currently implying mane 6 and it needs to be changed to mane six. ||

If anyone is aware of any others, don’t hesitate to share.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
Thanks for pointing these out.  
And yeah. Let’s keep this thread as an active spot for any others found. =)
ZONESS
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to perform a little forum necromancy and bring this thing back to life!

WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE

Found another one.

coralbloom Beware, there isn’t a single SFW image in that tag is implying applebloom which was aliased into apple bloom.

Same story as the old ones, it’s still applying a tag that doesn’t really exist anymore.

And if I may point it out here, the aliases for that tag need fixing anyway, it’s missing implications for canon x oc and shipping.
ZONESS
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Well, here we are again. I thought this site glitch may have been solved already, perhaps the switch over to Philomena re-opened it. (Speaking of which, the current search system for posts made getting back to this thread after all this time a pain.)

Every tag that implies My Little Pony: The Movie is now implying it’s defunct spoiler tag as well. Said tags can’t be removed by regular site users, and in one instance I was prevented from adding the My Little Pony: The Movie tag to an image that was missing it, presumably because the spoiler tag was already there. Special attention should be given to Queen Novo’s tag, since it’s only implying the spoiler, making some of her images not show up under a search for My Little Pony: The Movie
ZONESS
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Two more.

Busty Beauty Brass and Busty Posey Shy are both implying busty which was aliased into big breasts… which they shouldn’t be implying anyway. I think someone made a mistake when they requested those implications and requested they imply “busty” when they meant to say “breasts”, so that needs to be corrected anyway.

@Dragonpone  
Oh, and thank you for taking care of those.
ZONESS
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Whoops, whoever suggested or made the tag implications for gamershy set the it to imply “fs” instead of “fluttershy”.

Well, the usual troubles are here as always, the tag shows up in the tag field blocks the tag it’s aliased to from being properly added, prevents the image from showing up in a search for the tag it was aliased to, and can’t be removed by regular users.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide