General topic for character tag categorization

WojTek-ツ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@WojTek-ツ
Nothing outwardly says that it’s AI made to me, it’s just weird that on Furaffinity this is his only submission.
Plus this wouldn’t be the thread for this. This is for finding characters who should have the blue character label but don’t yet.
I’m very sorry! Excuse my distractiveness, gentleman.
Could you kindly refer to me that place if you may, sir? It would be lovely.
^ - ^
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@WojTek-ツ
Don’t think that place exists yet actually!
Searching a bit on the tagging forum doesn’t show any thread where people are trying to figure out if something’s AI or not.
WojTek-ツ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@WojTek-ツ
Don’t think that place exists yet actually!
Searching a bit on the tagging forum doesn’t show any thread where people are trying to figure out if something’s AI or not.
Quite enough, then; I’ll make a first since future is the new topic and nobody bothered to do so for this kind.
I appreciate your time and reply. Have a wonderful night, Sirrr…
Sees name tag
‘Sir Lightpoint’. A pleasure.
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
So someone seems to have named a background G5 pony, given him the name Paper Clip, based on his cutie mark.
I dunno if this comes from somewhere, but I thought it should be shared.
https://derpibooru.org/tags/paper+clip+28pony29 Ok the link is weird, just click the image and the tag in question.
Maybe his special talent is asking you if you want help if you’re writing a letter.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide