General topic for character tag categorization

Background Pony #59A8
@Litrojia  
So my dear friend, what do you think about the things i wrote here? Do you pretty please think that you could change the color of the tags, from normat green into character blue, it would mean alot to me?

@Background Pony #D3CA  
@Litrojia
There is no need for an apology my friend. Each person takes their own time & i respect a late chioce so long as it is well thought out. I see & understand what you mean with the (open a can of worms) thing. But i don’t see why it should, these tags are allready there for all 4 of them, unlike all other characters, minus spike the dog who also has his own tag. As far as i see it, an exception could be made for these 5 & allow their tag colors to be changed from normal green to character blue. There is 1 more good reason for this change as i see it & that is that for a long time there were alot of pictures of Cadance & Shining Armor as humans, but it was implied that they were the orginals who entered ito the portal & transformed as well. It is also alot of pictures of Celestia & Luna in their EQG forms who is alos implied that they are the ones form Equestria & not the human world. That is why i feel that it is a very strong need for giving these 5 their tags a change from green to character blue so as to properly seperate them from their Equestrian counterparts in an orderly manner.
I understand your need to gather more opinions on this important matter. I almost can’t wait for the verdict after you & the other Assistants, Mods & Admins has decided what you think is for the best.
Anyway thank you so very much for your respons & have a nice easter my friend.
keeye
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

breadly premonition
heres some g2s:  
Bride (g2)  
Satin Slipper  
Dancer (g2) (should imply satin slipper)  
Gardener (g2)  
also the takara ponies should get char tags yeah?  
Milky  
Pinky  
Ami Ami  
Sara Sara  
Kuru Kuru  
Fuwa Fuwa  
Baby Lily  
Baby Popo  
and speaking of gen1, sweetheart sisters cha cha needs a character tag and llama cha cha should have its own designation since theres 2  
oh and cant forget the chuck e cheese pony
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@keeye  
Done, though I’m a little confused about what you want with Cha Cha. I see the Sweetheart Sister Cha Cha you pointed out, and I see the llama Cha Cha, which is the main character under the “cha cha” tag.

@Wiimeiser  
Done
Background Pony #59A8
@AppleDash  
@Litrojia

So, what do you 2 think of this.

@Background Pony #59A8  
@Litrojia
So my dear friend, what do you think about the things i wrote here? Do you pretty please think that you could change the color of the tags, from normat green into character blue, it would mean alot to me?
@Litrojia
There is no need for an apology my friend. Each person takes their own time & i respect a late chioce so long as it is well thought out. I see & understand what you mean with the (open a can of worms) thing. But i don’t see why it should, these tags are allready there for all 4 of them, unlike all other characters, minus spike the dog who also has his own tag. As far as i see it, an exception could be made for these 5 & allow their tag colors to be changed from normal green to character blue. There is 1 more good reason for this change as i see it & that is that for a long time there were alot of pictures of Cadance & Shining Armor as humans, but it was implied that they were the orginals who entered ito the portal & transformed as well. It is also alot of pictures of Celestia & Luna in their EQG forms who is alos implied that they are the ones form Equestria & not the human world. That is why i feel that it is a very strong need for giving these 5 their tags a change from green to character blue so as to properly seperate them from their Equestrian counterparts in an orderly manner.
I understand your need to gather more opinions on this important matter. I almost can’t wait for the verdict after you & the other Assistants, Mods & Admins has decided what you think is for the best.
Anyway thank you so very much for your respons & have a nice easter my friend.
Background Pony #59A8
@Litrojia  
I understand completly my friend. I am the same when it comes to stuff i am not the best in. Would it be ok if i asked you if you & all the other Mods, Asistans & Admins had a big gruope talk about this topic where a conclution about these 4 tags can be reahed?
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Background Pony #59A8  
I haven’t been able to get many other opinions on this from staff. If you make a new thread, you may reach a couple more staff members, as well as non-staff members, which is who I want to hear from.

@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬  
It looks like that’s a wiki name. I see you mentioned him over in the BG pony naming thread though, which is good.
Background Pony #59A8
@Litrojia  
I am not sure how to make a new thread that would serve that end. Could you help me make one my friend, please?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide