General topic for character tag categorization

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Algebroot Neogears  
The consensus among staff seems to be that Transformers characters’ tags should remain green. Despite appearing in official media, they’re still not MLP characters, and adding blue tags to Transformers characters would lead to awkwardness where some Transformers characters would get it and some wouldn’t.
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Algebroot Neogears  
Hmm, I didn’t realize that. I’m not sure who added it, nor do I know whether there was any related discussion when that change was made. I went ahead and changed them back to green for now, but contrary to what I said before, this doesn’t seem to be a resolved issue with staff consensus.

@Dogman15  
There was some discussion to include these and other non-MLP characters under a new tag color. However, this was ultimately rejected over CSS concerns and the massive amount of tag editing that would need to be done. A new color for crossovers alone would probably be excessive.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide