Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 10 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

General topic for character tag categorization

radpanic
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

never big enough
@Pulse Wave

First, probably because pony Sia's bodyguards from The Movie are clearly modeled after Vincent and Jules:

That said, we do have the Vinny and Whinnyfield tags for those canon ponies specifically. So it probably would be better to de-color the Jules and Vincent tags and only tag them on pictures specifically of the Pulp Fiction incarnations of the characters. Like how we already distinguish between Cheese Sandwich vs. Weird Al Yankovic, or March Gustysnows vs. Marge Gunderson.

Second, neither of your links work. They should be Vincent Vega and Jules Winnfield.
Posted Report
Raptorshy
Fluttershy - For Patreon supporters
Best Raptor - Screeeeyay
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Patron
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
From the Night -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Site Assistant
Derpi's official raptor
@Pulse Wave
@radpanic
I removed the character category for the longer names using the precedent in redpanic's post, and linked the official character tags in the descriptions to help clarify.

@Dogman15
Agreed with merging them. I'll poke the mods real quick and see about getting that aliased, most likely to Squabble based on the information here.

Edit: Aliased to Squabble and moved everything over.

@Background Pony #00D4
Already done, so it's all good.

@Pulse Wave
Done!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Master Quest - Open Beta available now!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~