The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
@Zeb  
Actually, in terms of that, she’s actually more commonly known as Alula, as I’ve seen that used more often than Pluto. Though, I do agree with Princess Erroria implying Alula.

For Chip Mint, it’s a fanon name like Rain Catcher.

White Lightning is the canon name for Lightning Bolt, though I do think Lightning Bolt is still used for her.
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
Huh, didn’t even know Alula was one of the names. Well dang, pony’s got 3 of ‘em~

Given that, And the likely hood “pluto” was just given to her cuz of her Nightmare night costume. I’m thinking of makin Alula stay the character tag, remove character status from Princess erroria and Pluto. And then repurpose the “pluto” tag to be for the planet itself. Replacing the pluto (planet) tag.
Dogman15
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I'm not famous.
@chainchomp2  
“Band Pony” comes from how he was voice-credited in “It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies”. The people who write this show’s on-screen credits are weird and sometimes it seems like they don’t care enough to check for mistakes or inconsistencies.
chainchomp2
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Fire Streak Fan Club
@Zeb @Dogman15

Just to stir the pot a little I rediscovered the not-thunderlane tag for the same character, which is colored. Like the some blue guy tag on the level of “wat” I suppose.

Thunderclap/Band Pony/Not-Thunderlane has an “official-ish” name, but said name is aliased to cloudchaser. It probably would make sense to alias the three listed since the situation on his name doesn’t appear it’ll improve otherwise. (And maybe a note added to the current cloudchaser tag the same way sunburst refers to warm front).

In the case of brolly/whitewash, the latter is arguably “official” on the same level as white lightning, which is linked by implication (rather than alias) with its fan-name counterpart, while the former is the predating fan-name.
chainchomp2
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Fire Streak Fan Club
Working on the shooting star (pony) tag since the Wikia uses the name from the CCG card and the orion tag does not mention it. Most instances of the “shooting star” tag (as now it’s used for the astronomical object; like I’ve said before, a note/description on the tag may be useful here) on orion-tagged images were removed without replacing them some time ago, otherwise, they’re the same pony.

Since the orion tag is colored in, there’s a separate tag for just the astronomical constellation.

Also found chocolate sun and swan song as candidates for tag-coloring.

Tentatively suggesting cappuccino (with compass star being the merch name) which was mixed somewhat with chocolate sun, especially since mochaccino is implication-linked with rare find. There aren’t many entries in “cappuccino” despite some images referring to the beverage (or both) so if anything I’m just throwing it out there rather than actually requesting action.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide