General topic for character tag categorization

Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
I’m fairly certain Tara Strong’s oc isn’t supposed to be flagged as a character.  
taralicious  
And it should probably be aliased into “oc:taralicious”.

Though do correct me if I’m wrong~
Ren
Sunset Shimmer - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - I hate white people, including myself.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

is he alive?
@Zeb  
I’ve wondered about this too, but since it was included in the initial round of character tagging by LB, I never really questioned it.

It’s possible that she’s considered semi-official because she appeared in that Brony Documentary alongside John De Lancie. Then again, Professor Lancie isn’t characterised, so I dunno :/
Ren
Sunset Shimmer - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - I hate white people, including myself.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

is he alive?
@LightningBolt  
I didn’t tell you to change it, my friend; I merely expressed my curiosity about its initial characterisation. I don’t know what happened in IRC, either, but again I would agree that it should be characterised if she appeared in the comics, even if only for a second.

If no one else objects to this relatively soon, I’ll probably change it back myself tbh.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide