Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic General topic for character tag categorization

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@MonochromeWallflower](/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization?post_id=5360839#post_5360839)
Yeah and same with Daybreaker! She's a character tag, and aiI honestly thought Midnight Sparkle was too.
If they're all alter egos and technically other characters, I guess they should all be blue.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@MonochromeWallflower](/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization?post_id=5360839#post_5360839)
Yeah and same with Daybreaker! She's a character tag, and ai honestly thought Midnight Sparkle was too.
If they're all alter egos and technically other characters, I guess they should all be blue.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk