Viewing last 25 versions of post by Toastypk in topic General topic for character tag categorization

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@MonochromeWallflower](/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization?post_id=5360642#post_5360642)
You know, this is actually something I've wondered about for some time. What if there were a new category of tag for official or unofficial character variations? Flutterbat, Evil Pie Hating Rainbow Dash, and even the Midnight Sparkle example you gave. They're not all fully characters, yet they sort of are, and they can have a significant presence.

Couldn't there be a different character tag category for them? There's others out there too, like maybe the Rule 63 named versions of characters, like Elusive for Rarity. They're quasi-characters, things that seem a little more significant than being just just regular tags.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
[@MonochromeWallflower](/forums/tagging/topics/general-topic-for-character-tag-categorization?post_id=5360642#post_5360642)
You know, this is actually something I've wondered about for some time. What if there were a new category of tag for official or unofficial character variations? Flutterbat, Evil Pie Hating Rainbow Dash, and even the Midnight Sparkle example you gave. They're not all fully characters, yet they sort of are.

Couldn't there be a different character tag category for them? There's others out there too, like maybe the Rule 63 named versions of characters, like Elusive for Rarity. They're quasi-characters, things that seem a little more significant than being just just regular tags.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
You know, this is something I've wondered about for some time. What if there were a new category of tag for official or unofficial character variations? Flutterbat, Evil Pie Hating Rainbow Dash, and even the Midnight Sparkle example you gave. They're not all fully characters, yet they sort of are.

No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
You know, this is something I've wondered about for some time. What if there were a new category of tag for official or unofficial character variations? Flutterbat, Evil Pie Hating Rainbow Dash, and even the Midnight Sparkle example you gave. They're not all fully characters, yet they sort of are.

Couldn't there be a different character tag category for them? There's others out there too, like maybe the Rule 63 named versions of characters, like Elusive for Rarity. Things that seem a little more significant than being just just regular tags.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
You know, this is something I've wondered about for some time. What if there were a new category of tag for official character variations? Flutterbat, Evil Pie Hating Rainbow Dash, and even the Midnight Sparkle example you gave. They're not all fully characters, yet they sort of are.

Couldn't there be a different character tag category for them? There's others out there too, like maybe the Rule 63 named versions of characters, like Elusive for Rarity. Things that seem a little more significant than being just just regular tags.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
You know, this is something I've wondered about for some time. What if there were a new category of tag for official character variations? Flutterbat, Evil Pie Hating Rainbow Dash, and even the Midnight Sparkle example you gave. They're not all fully characters, yet they sort of aren't plainly characters.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
You know, this is something I've wondered about for some time. What if there were a new category of tag for official character variations? Flutterbat, Evil Pie Hating Rainbow Dash, and even the Midnight Sparkle example you gave. They're all characters, yet they sort of aren't plainly characters. Couldn't there be a different character tag category for them? There's others out there too, like maybe the Rule 63 named versions of characters, like Elusive for Rarity. Things that seem a little more significant than being just just regular tags.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk
Toastypk

Royal Advisor
You know, this is something I've wondered about for some time. What if there were a new category of tag for official character variations? Flutterbat, Evil Pie Hating Rainbow Dash, and even the Midnight Sparkle example you gave. They're all characters, yet they sort of aren't justplainly characters. Couldn't there be a different character tag category for them? There's others out there too, things that seem more significant than being just just regular tags.
No reason given
Edited by Toastypk