Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic General topic for character tag categorization

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
["golden light":](/tags/golden+light])/["princess golden light":](/tags/princess+golden+light]
)  
Both are the same character.

EDIT: Also, are the ponies currently implied by "[Mane Six (G5)":](/tags/mane%2Bsix%2B%2528g5%2529) considered to be characters (as G5 now uses the G4 Maversions of these Sixcharacters instead)? And should they still be tagged as the G5 Mane Six?
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
["golden light":/tags/golden+light]/["princess golden light":/tags/princess+golden+light]

EDIT: Also, are the ponies currently implied by "Mane Six (G5)":/tags/mane%2Bsix%2B%2528g5%2529 considered to be characters (as G5 now uses the G4 Mane Six instead)? And should they still be tagged as the G5 Mane Six?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
["golden light":/tags/golden+light]/["princess golden light":/tags/princess+golden+light]

EDIT: Also, are the ponies currently implied by "Mane Six (G5)":/tags/mane%2Bsix%2B%2528g5%2529 still considered to be characters? And should they still be tagged as the G5 Mane Six?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

EDIT: Also, are the ponies currently implied by "Mane Six (G5)":/tags/mane%2Bsix%2B%2528g5%2529 still considered to be characters? And should they still be tagged as the G5 Mane Six?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Both the same character.

EDIT: Also, are the ponies of "currenthly implied G5by "Mane Six (G5)":/tags/mane%2Bsix%2B%2528g5%2529 still considered to be characters? And should they still be tagged as the G5 Mane Six?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Both the same character.

EDIT: Also, are the ponies of "the G5 Mane Six":/tags/mane%2Bsix%2B%2528g5%2529 still considered to be characters? And should they still be tagged as the G5 Mane Six?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Both the same character.

EDIT: Also, are ponies of "the G5 Mane Six":/tags/mane%2Bsix%2B%2528g5%2529 still considered to be characters?
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons

Both the same character.

EDIT: Also, are "the G5 Mane Six":/tags/mane%2Bsix%2B%2528g5%2529 still considered to be characters?
No reason given