Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 11 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Solitude in topic General topic for character tag categorization

Solitude
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

-~~Mare e. bette-~~ "[Mare e. Belle":](/tags/mare+e-dot-+belle) might need name color and some clean-up since she's apparently also known as "[Crimson Cream":](/tags/crimson+cream) and "[Fashion Statement":](/tags/fashion+statement). See also "[comment here":](/1128764#comment_5576639). Also the merch says "[Mare E. Bette"](http://www.mlpmerch.com/2016/10/toywiz-lists-wave-19-blind-bags-rarity-themed.html) so might need some more switching around.

"

[
Blueberry Curls":](/tags/blueberry+curls) needs name color and if kept implication with "[Bubblegum Blossom":](/tags/bubblegum+blossom).

"

[
Shiraz":](/tags/shiraz) and "[Silver Berry":](/tags/silver+berry) both need color and implication with each other and "[Pinot Noir":](/tags/pinot+noir) since that name has apparently also been given to that pony.

-

~~
I don't know where these names came from-~~ "[Now I do":](http://www.mlpmerch.com/2016/10/toywiz-lists-wave-19-blind-bags-rarity-themed.html) so I'll wait on word of the mods before officially requesting implications if need be.
No reason given
Edited by Solitude
Solitude
Element of Generosity -

"-Mare e. bette- "Mare e. Belle":/tags/mare+e-dot-+bettlle might need name color and some clean-up since she's apparently also known as "Crimson Cream":/tags/crimson+cream and "Fashion Statement":/tags/fashion+statement. See also "comment here":/1128764#comment_5576639. Also the merch says "Mare E. Bette" so might need some more switching around.

"Blueberry Curls":/tags/blueberry+curls needs name color and if kept implication with "Bubblegum Blossom":/tags/bubblegum+blossom.

"Shiraz":/tags/shiraz and "Silver Berry":/tags/silver+berry both need color and implication with each other and "Pinot Noir":/tags/pinot+noir since that name has apparently also been given to that pony.

-I don't know where these names came from- "Now I do":http://www.mlpmerch.com/2016/10/toywiz-lists-wave-19-blind-bags-rarity-themed.html so I'll wait on word of the mods before officially requesting implications if need be.
No reason given
Edited by Solitude
Solitude
Element of Generosity -

"Mare e. bette":/tags/mare+e-dot-+bette might need name color and some clean-up since she's apparently also known as "Crimson Cream":/tags/crimson+cream and "Fashion Statement":/tags/fashion+statement. See also "comment here":/1128764#comment_5576639.

"Blueberry Curls":/tags/blueberry+curls needs name color and if kept implication with "Bubblegum Blossom":/tags/bubblegum+blossom.

"Shiraz":/tags/shiraz and "Silver Berry":/tags/silver+berry both need color and implication with each other and "Pinot Noir":/tags/pinot+noir since that name has apparently also been given to that pony.

-I don't know where these names came from- "Now I do":http://www.mlpmerch.com/2016/10/toywiz-lists-wave-19-blind-bags-rarity-themed.html so I'll wait on word of the mods before officially requesting implications if need be.
No reason given
Edited by Solitude
Solitude
Element of Generosity -

"Mare e. bette":/tags/mare+e-dot-+bette might need name color and some clean-up since she's apparently also known as "Crimson Cream":/tags/crimson+cream and "Fashion Statement":/tags/fashion+statement. See also "comment here":/1128764#comment_5576639.

I don't know where these names came from so I'll wait on word of the mods before officially requesting implications if need be.
No reason given
Edited by Solitude
Solitude
Element of Generosity -

"Shiraz":/tags/shiraz and "Silver Berry":/tags/silver+berry both need color and implication with each other.

I don't know where these names came from so I'll wait on word of the mods before officially requesting implications if need be.
No reason given
Edited by Solitude