Happy Birthday, MLP:FiM! MLP:FiM turns 11 years old this year! Let's celebrate with an art event!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by LightningBolt in topic General topic for character tag categorization

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Undead inside
Just so it doesn't clog up the entire board, use this thread here to post characters who haven't been categorized with color yet and I (or another staff member) will get to it, as this requires little to no discussion. if anyone makes an incorrect assumption on what counts as a character, I'll simply tell them no. :P

For a tag to count for character categorization, it must be featured in any official MLP media (animation, toys, merchandise, comics, etc) of any generation, pony or not, and not be a variation on an existing character. (like Princess Twilight or Dusk Shine, those are still Twilight Sparkle so only the main name is colored)

[Here's](http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/Name/index.html) a good list of all the G3 pony releases by name, so all the names can be searched here and ones not marked as character can be.

[This](http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/G1/G1country.html) is the closest on the same site for G1 ponies, by country, tho US and UK are really the only important ones.

For G2, uhh [this](http://www.strawberryreef.com/Index/G2/Color/G2color.html) is the closest on the same site, but, it's inefficient, and probably missing some.
Reason: Resources
Edited by LightningBolt
LightningBolt
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Undead inside
Just so it doesn't clog up the entire board, use this thread here to post characters who haven't been categorized with color yet and I (or another staff member) will get to it, as this requires little to no discussion. if anyone makes an incorrect assumption on what counts as a character, I'll simply tell them no. :P

For a tag to count for character categorization, it must be featured in any official MLP media (animation, toys, merchandise, comics, etc) of any generation, pony or not, and not be a variation on an existing character. (like Princess Twilight or Dusk Shine, those are still Twilight Sparkle so only the main name is colored)
Reason: details
Edited by LightningBolt
LightningBolt

Undead inside

For a tag to count for character categorization, it must be featured in any official MLP media (animation, toys, merchandise, comics, etc) of any generation, pony or not, and not be a variation on an existing character. (like Princess Twilight or Dusk Shine)
Reason: details
Edited by LightningBolt
LightningBolt

Undead inside
No reason given
Edited by LightningBolt