General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #31BE
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - your report is being looked at, please wait for it to be resolved.
Background Pony #7C7A
I realized that we actually have quite a lot of images depicting a character being unwilling to take a bath, and we don’t have a tag for that. We only have forced bathing, which is narrower. For example, this image depicts dislike of bathing and bath avoidance, but it doesn’t show forced bathing:
So how do you think we should name the new tag?

Random tags I encountered while researching the above:
Jewellier
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

*Gigachad theme plays*
I was wondering if it is fair to add artist:* tag under plain screenshots of designs created in pony town. I’m talking about images that only utilize the toolset of Pony Town like this one or this one or this one without adding anything by hand, and I’m not sure if adjusting pallettes and switching pre-made design elements can be consider creative enough. If anything, they should have the editor:* tag. Any opinions? Maybe it was already discussed earlier?
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Jewellier
Anything that uses something like Pony Town or Ponymaker or whatever to generate a character design should be prohibited from having artist:* tags unless it involves making actual art instead of essentially just plugging prompts into an AI.
Does anyone have any idea what the tarby tag is supposed to mean?
Tarby is one of the old school FIM fan musicians; all of those images either feature their OC or reference their songs.
Background Pony #52BA
@Background Pony #7C7A
ablutophobia, with avoiding bath and/or avoiding bathing as aliases for discoverability
@radpanic
Similarly, I feel that wooden toaster should be unaliased from oc:wooden toaster so it’s possible to tag pictures that are about his content and not his OC, but it was probably set up that way out of necessity of people continually using that instead of tagging the OC…
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Markiz93
They look more like humans than EQG characters do and we tag the latter as human. For the sake of filtering and searching…yes I think they should be tagged human.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@saby
$SPECIES receptive for “bottom” would be better, IMO. Drawing a blank on matching top terminology rn.
I have no idea why I never replied earlier.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide