General Tag Discussion

Background Pony #7C7A
@Litrojia
So you also want a tag for pro-war images? I think it might be controversial whether a picture is considered pro-war. It’s much easier to tell whether it’s related to the war at all.
NICOGAMER3000
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Artistic Detective -
Artist -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Hello, I wanted to know what’s the proper way to use the season tags. I’m referring to the tags like season 1, season 2, season 3 etc.
Because I see some screencap images have both the episode tag and the season tag, while others lack the season tag.
Background Pony #0299
@NICOGAMER3000
The seasons tags are optional, we’ve been making do without them for most of this time. Some users have started to make a point of tagging recently uploaded screencaps with it, but it isn’t exactly necessary.
If I’m not wrong, the reason we have seasons tags in the first place was for nebulous information and leaks that we knew belonged to an upcoming season with no context as to what episode they belonged to.
Background Pony #1556
Is there a tag for the version of Sunny Starscout with the rainbow stripe in her mane?
Yoshimon1
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

yay(){ yay|yay & };yay
@TheGamerPainter
sunnycorn is Sunny with wings and horn (and rainbow stripe). @Background Pony #1556 is asking about any Sunny with the rainbow stripe, including the earth pony version in the new series. We can’t tag that as sunnycorn.
Doesn’t look like there’s a single tag for that already. Could use sunny starscout, rainbow hair maybe.
Background Pony #1556
@Yoshimon1
Using two tags doesn’t guarantee that Sunny is the one with the rainbow hair. That’d be like using sunny starscout, alicorn for sunnycorn images, which would also include images like >>2569056.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
I was wondering about the sunny evolution issue. Twilight has a secondary (alicorn) tag that implies her regular name tag.
Background Pony #52BA
@Background Pony #1556, @Background Pony #1556, @cheezedoodle
If/until some official media gives it a name, similar to how “rainbow power”/“rainbow power-ified” from G4 has a name - which maybe something has, I’m not paying close attention to product descriptions or press releases - it’d just be something made up. I’d propose sunny starscout 2.0 - that phrasing doesn’t imply anything except that it’s a newer revision.
Background Pony #52BA
Is there a tag for this disguise-a-character-shipping-substitute concept? (suggestive) >>2818759 Like…half-pair-roleplay…or character proxy except that tag requires more complete transformation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide