General Tag Discussion

🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
palindrome get needs a description, if only so that people can know what in the world it’s supposed to be about. Ignoring the obvious “what’s a palindrome anyway?” question, the only reason I even got an inkling of what it might be is the description to this picture (which isn’t tagged “palindrome get” to boot);
Hit a palindrome landmark on my artist tag with this one (212) and on aura images (828), as well as positive message image 111. 🎇
And I’m not even sure that’s what the tag is actually about, since that’s something that tends to get outdated quick, and therefore hard to verify without an actual comment mentioning the landmark.

Hey that’s mine :D 4 months later though :c
Background Pony #52BA
@catachromatic  
Aren’t the tags paywall content and paywalled alternate version supposed to handle those?  
[edit] Oh, I see the difference. I don’t see any well-established tags for that sort of situation. pay to use has 1 use, p2u has none (1 removed).  
your character here is supposed to be applied to advertisements/preposes/speculative sketches, and NOT applied to completed YCH commissions, which should have ych result instead. That might help you.
Background Pony #1F4E
Images like this should only be tagged with mordetwi and not airplanes (song), aeroplanes and meteor showers, redraw mordetwi meme, or song reference, right?

I’ve been seeing a lot of MordeTwi images being tagged as “Airplanes” when they don’t reference the song at all.

>>2670425s (merged)
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Given recent leaks, the tag A New Adventure should have the G5 implications added along with the colored box for official stuff since it is the book adapton of the upcoming g5 movie, and becuase said book also contains massive spoilers for the new movie and it gives people the option to hide the tag so they do not get spoiled.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

With the release of the G5 trailer, we can expect to see a lot of pictures of Izzy interacting with beans. For this, I propose the tag “Izzy Moonbean”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide